Reviews for UNfold
SkywardQuill chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Oh, God, this really felt like I was reading a chapter from the novel... Too bad it's discontinued. But where has the fifth chapter gone?
hakuna177 chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Wow... Felt like I was reading an actual chapter from the original novel. Love your style of writing and your characterisations :D

Azaka's trick with the fortune telling really feels like an Azaka thing to do xD

And all the mystery left in the dark is just killing me xD Will you be continuing this? Would be lovely to get see this whole mystery unravel.

Anyway, great storytelling!
XxMisaki EndouxX chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
Oh my gosh that was BEAUTIFUL

The update was long-awaited though ;) But if you're going to continue writing this great, I don't mind!

Always following, Misaki~
KeRose chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
An awesome story you have here. I love the dialogue, sense of darkness, and illusionistic sense of plot. Much like what I felt when watching KnK.

Please continue writing this story

~K~( )
aye-know-hah chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
this seems interesting, i hope you continue it!
eufinite chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
This is a really nice story. Even though I only skimmed over it, it seemed very interesting from what I got out of it. I will go back and reread those first two chapters when I get the time to. Please continue!
XxMisaki EndouxX chapter 2 . 5/14/2010

Continue with this fic, PLEASE! I am ridiculously anxious of what happens next!

ShikixMikiya FTW
Venia chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Please continue! I want to read more 'cause this is interesting! It's so frustrating that there are only few KnK fics
shippingdelights chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
O~~! Very interesting. Hope you update soon!
NA chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Huzzah! A new Kara no Kyoukai fic! Thank you! Great dialog, really seemed like what the characters would say. Keep it up!