Reviews for The Future Meets Dr Facilier
Royal Blue Alchemist chapter 10 . 6/11
Great chapter. Your writing has progressed a great deal since the first chapter.
Loved the moment between the two of them.
I hope that you update sometime soon.
Julia chapter 10 . 4/12
Omg! I'n so glad that you wrote a chapter laste year! What about now? 2015 is a new year in which you can give us more of these two characters, don't you think? Seriously, I love the way you write and I would be so happy of you upload something new this year! I'll be waiting :)
Reader chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
This story is wonderful! I reread it every couple of months, to be honest. And I just love the dynamic between Mia and Facilier. OCs are very hard to write without turning them into Mary Sues (or Marty Sues) but you make Mia an extremely likable and three-dimensional character and it's clear as day that most readers really care about what's to happen with her (and her relationship with Facilier, for that matter).
It is, of course, nice to know what happened after that cliffhanger, the resolve didn't disappoint. It had the needed amount of tension, suspense, romance we all craved for during the hiatus!
And now, once our questions of "How are they gonna get out of this one" are satisfied, there are dozens of other that rise up! :D And the flashbacks of Facilier's past! I hope that will be explored in the next chapters! And there are so many ways this story can go on from here! Maybe you can somehow work a hurt/comfort scene somewhere in there?
Okay, I'm sorry, I'll stop ranting, but I really am happy that you've updated and I hope we will get more updates for this amazing story soon!
False Wan chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
MR,

You have a new fan. You have caused me to read 10 chapters of fanfiction in two days, therefore, I am a fan. What have you done? This fic is just so much fun!

As for your worries about the writing of first few chapters? Fuggedaboutit. Aside from the fact that they're hella entertaining (the "living" dress was pure drugs, and Facilier and Mia's perfect banter!), the fact that you wrote the developing stages of the pairing while young is really interesting, as we're actually seeing the growth of both the writer and the characters within the writing itself. Your return to this story from where it was couldn't have happened at a better time. Now that you've improved your writing, you've demonstrated in Chapter 10 an awesome eye for higher, more complex emotions to expand upon your characters, both of which you have fleshed out so wonderfully and precisely thus far. Your story is maturing with you, with some neat new plot elements to make things all the more dangerous and exciting! I especially love the fact that you took a massive dump on the Klan, while the continued racism of our times runs rampant and murderers are still working in law enforcement. That was fresh.

For what you've constructed so far, and continuing even while you are at a different place in life, thank you. It's extremely hard to stick to one thing for so long, but your dedication to the story, in that you still care about it three years later and wish to add to it, is something I hardly see around here. I so look forward to seeing where you plan to sail!

P.S. Throwing the story into the P.O will dissipate any chances of you owning Facilier! I highly advise against it! c:
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
What is with hofstader and cooper as last names? BIG BANG THEORY! Soz but it is true...
Love the story keep up the amazing work!
Jara257 chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Ahh, I can't believe after all this time you've updated! And might I say, I'm incredibly exuberant that you have. When I found this fic two years ago, I was instantly enraptured and I was anxiously waiting for more. A few months passed and I started to lose faith that the update would ever come until eventually I sort of forgot about it, occasionally thinking about it and remembering how fantastic it was. And then, lo and behold, I check my inbox and there it is. I almost didn't believe it, I thought for sure it would be a simple author's note saying 'sorry I lost my motivation and this is the end' or something or other. But I was so pleasantly surprised to find this lovely chapter instead.

I have to say, your writing has greatly improved since last you updated and I'm loving the interaction going on between Mia and Facilier; it's so deliciously tense and I'm loving every moment. I do have one critique however. There's a change in perspective between Mia and Facilier during the part where Mia is telling the KKK that he'd hurt her and, unless you're going for a more omniscient narrative, was a little disorienting for me.

But it is, in the end, your story and I applaud you for sticking with it even after so long, keeping us so thoroughly entertained despite a busy school life. I hope you continue updating this work because so far, you've been doing wonderfully
AbyMoOn chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Wow. It was a suprise when I saw this again on my profile. I know what you're talking about Im in my first year of university and it's hard to multitask. Just remenber you're not alone in stuff like finding time to update. Hope everything goes well for you. :)
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Ooh a new chapter! That was fantastic :D
(I had almost given up hope, but I'll never doubt you again!)

Please keep up the great work, I love the story!

Yumi
Anon chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Well, well, well, look who's back! Honestly, I though I was seeing things, when I saw the update. I don't think your writing was bad earlier and it only seems it's improved during those three years. I really hope you'll post another chapter real soon, those two need to get together XD
BCTheEntity chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
It's baa-aack. And definitely a good read, after so much time. Anywho, I'd definitely support a rewrite of the earlier chapters, if that's what you're looking to do, and having reread chapter 9 as well as read through chapter 10, I think your writing is still as good as ever. Keep it up.
skylene chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee
K-Noire chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
I Just read the whole story, and it pains me to see you probably won't update anything soon... SInce the last update was 3 years ago. But I do wanted to tell you that you have a great basis for a good story. It did have a few parts wich arched my eyebrow, but still it was amazing and really fun to read.
I too have a Facilier Fanfiction,.. And I Haven't updated the last 2 years too, but enough people bothered me to continue. SO I hope I will have the same effect on you too and I think I can speak for the other people who faved this story, they want to know how it ends too.
You are a great writer, You write very clear and I love how you also let us see what they both think (Pov) at certain events. Facilier miht not be in your possecion, but you do have the magic and the power to make him do whatever you want ;)
Please keep on writing :D
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Oooh, so glad someone mentions the curtain thing! I was pretty darn impressed when I noticed that while watching the movie. Love the design.
Also, love the story so far!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Moreee pleaseeeeeee
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
WHy arnt you updating this is the best story everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr