Reviews for Heart of a King
DreamDiva220 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Aww I love this story so far! I hope you update soon.
MaggotAngel chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Interesting story so far. Please update again soon, I would like to see what's going to happen next.
blackbear1020 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
it good
SaraHHH chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Wow Shawn being pregnant will definitely change things I wonder how Hunter will react when he finds out the news.

You know you actually got me not minding Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio in your fic and this is coming from someone who isn't a big fan of those at all so good job.

As for your other fic ideas I really like the idea of you doing that, even a oneshot to give more insight would be great and something I'd want to read. It is however up to you whatever you decide to do.

Can't wait for the next update.
NeroAnne chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
XD! OMG!

Jeff ryhmes! XD! Haha, he's so adorable.

XP! Maryse is so arrogant! At her best.

Awe...Rey is the priest? XD!

0_0...

OMG! MPREG! YES! XD!

Love it!
Blazing Glory chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
You have to give us JoMo's story. Even a one-shot since that is so ingrained in Hunter/Shawn's story. The tale of the king marrying his consort, that is more up to you.
chrrith chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Ooh I love these kind of stories, I'm such a fan of old times. Loved the update! This story for sure will be added to my favorites! :D
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Do the other stories. I've read all of your other stuff, which was great by the way. Also could you do a Rey/Bastista fic for me? You sort of turned me into an addict for that couple.
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
LOVE IT!
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Heee! I loved it! Reeeeeeey~! Yeah, I'm tired with a headache, so I can't properly review for you. v.v I sowwy. Loved it tho!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I like this story it intrigues me you should continue it.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
You know I love me some JoMo and Mark. I mark for them for all eternity. Sorry it took me so long to get to this but man...My RP life has gotten more complicated. I RP more than I type. *smh* I need to do better.

I really love the way you describe things. You and Jeri are wonderful at capturing the scenes. I feel like i'm really there. Poor JoMo all banished an all. This is getting interesting.

Addy...Whenever Addy is in a fic you know there will be shenanigans. But I love Addy so bring on whatever that smug fellow has up his sleeves.

Awe...Shawn and Hunter. Hunter's possessiveness scares me. That used to piss me off when they were in DX because I felt like Hunter was hogging Shawn from the rest of the world. Ha Ha But they are so cute and I just really like how you write them here as well as everyone else.

Great job!
SaraHHH chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
I'm so happy to see the next chapter up and posted.

Anyways I really do want to know the full story as to why JoMo was exiled as it just doesn't add up at all, hopefully in the next few chapters we get a better idea of what is going on.

I hope you post more really soon this story could be excellent.
EternalUnchainedMelody chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Ahhh~! I read your story, and went, "Yes, but no! But yesssss!"

Sorry, I should explain, haha. A couple days ago, I was thinking of writing a medieval-style story with the boys...with Shawn as the King. But I just stumbled upon your story with Hunter as the King! My jaw dropped, and I HAD to read it!

So, I must say, I really do like this story! 3 I think it's a lot better than the one I had planned... (bows) Ah, I say this with all love, but damn you! Haha.

Well, I'll definitely be reading this...I love it so far, and I'm sure it's going to be interesting. And, in advance, if you see another Middle-Ages-swords-knights-and-kings story pop up around here...I swear I'm not plagiarizing you... XD

~TVL~
NeroAnne chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
JoMo and Taker is interesting when you write it, XD!

I love that Jeff dressed like that, XP!

Awe...Shawn and Hunter. So cute...

MORE!