Reviews for Sons of Tucson
IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SENSE LAST UPDATE BRO
NoraTheeNinth chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
FLUFFY FLUFF FLUFF
NoraTheeNinth chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
SUP, i like the idea and was thinking of the same one but i left it in the back of my mind
LinleyHamilton123 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Oops, I didn't mean Redfin! Auto-correct! That's a brand of some kind of fish product I think!
LinleyHamilton123 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Just to be clear, I have no idea what the hell Sons of Tuscon is. I just thought its pretty admirable that you're the only fic for it, and it's cool you wrote for something not do popular as like Glee (which I hate). I didn't read Redfin the fic but I glanced at it and it's pretty cool!

Linley )
CauseOfDeathIsGreat chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That awkward moment when you know the kid who plays Gary in real life.
Irish Critic chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
m-a-r-y-sue-much

you suck at this so so much. do your research next time and don't make me (I'm an English teacher, or I would if I wasn't preggo-im 24) want to stab you very slo-o-owly and pa-a-a-ainfully to death. Fuck off you big c0ck sucking slut
sydney chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Hi my name is Sydney. I really like your story. I am upset that this tv show already got canceled a few weeks ago. But I am sure that with your creativity you can make this story great.
Corpse In Bright Clothing chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Alright. Well, four episodes and I already absolutely love this show. Brandon is also my favorite character, so be sure to write in more of him-I mean, you'd have to with this Kiley being his twin. Also, as flimsy as it might have seemed, I didn't question what you gave as the reason Kiley was left behind.

:P There were some errors. Ex: 15 should be written as 'fifteen.' And where you wrote 'witch' close to the end, it should be 'which.'

Alright. :P Since it's the only Sons Of Tucson fic now, I'll keep with it. Write on.
sarah chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
i'm liking your story. i'm really glad to see someone writing a Sons of Tucson story because it is such a great show! I really love the character Gary, and i love seeing Ron be the father (in the funniest way he can). Can't wait to read more! Great job.
xxActressgirlxx chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
I'm loving this story! i think you should have kiley get a best friend and then brandon starts to go out with her after a while and kiley gets all upset say how he stole her best friend it's just a suggestion though you don't have to use it loved the chapter please update soon!
Susy chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
OMG I love this idea a gunderson sister? yes! Update like now!
xxActressgirlxx chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This sounds like a very promising story! Please update soon!