Reviews for Kings
Blueroses236 chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
wow...i love reading your fic about my favourite gba game..this is so hillarious..i want more RASHOXPRATTY pairing...I'm in love with them since the first time i'm playing that game..
Death'sSymphony chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
oh, how cute.. first chappy! first chappy!
EsperSY chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
I didn't even checked my email, was just simply browsing through my favorite reads, when suddenly. Chapter 7. I screeched like a pterodactyl. I hope you're happy.

For this chapter, I totally did not expect what you have in store, and I was grinning the whole time reading this gem. I always admire how you're able to flesh out the setting of the location of your choosing so beautifully. Silturn looks absolutely lovely in my head now.

I enjoyed the femininity Pratty chose to display here, and also how understandably badass she is in protecting said femininity, ahahah! Oh my goodness, you even inserted how Rasho's mother had participated in a similar fight, I am cracking up so much right now, holy crap.

I love how Rasho spluttered at Pratty's cheerful greeting. It animated so amusingly in my head.

Aahhh, I enjoyed this so much. Thank you for updating! I can't even show how much your writing delighted me.

P/S: Pratty without her black undershirt and leggings. God, she looks so awesome.
EsperSY chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Oh dear lord, I have GOT to sign in and give you a review because I was suddenly reminded of this wonderful fic all of a sudden and read the whole thing all over again.

I love ficlets, one-shots especially, and yours are perfect to ease the tension and dread I am feeling right now. Finishing this to the 6th chapter and the last dot, I am now very light-hearted, my cheeks are hurt from either too much smiling or laughing or squealing and overall very very satisfied of the magic you have written.

Thank you.

I enjoyed each and every chapter here, in all honesty. I absolutely love how you portray Amariss as and I will forever be imprinted with your version of Amariss's descriptions in my mind whether when playing the game again or reading fanfics with her in it.

Oh, and how Rasho communicated with Amariss in chapter 5 if I'm not mistaken, of how cautious and worried he is, and how she seems to be inhuman. And that "her senses are lying", hahah. That gave me a good laugh.

Rasho! Oh holy prinnies, I love Rasho here. You have printed the perfect personality for him and how he acts on the amusing situations you put him in. Its rather admirable too, how you have made him so in character and so realistic, I can see him alive and breathing in your writing. God, I love your writing.

My favorite sentence quoted from your chapter 6:

"...received a mouthful of her youthful lips and was reminded very suddenly of just how old he was in comparison..."

I giggled. I don't know why, but I giggled. Giddily.

This fic is amazing. I hope you continue writing this when your muse strikes an idea or something. D I'll be waiting patiently for my email to alert me for when you do. Have a great day, and thank you again.
EsperSY chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
I learnt a new word: damnably.

This is the best one-shots I have ever read. Humor, inspiring, RASHO-cest, you have them all. I'm totally liking this story. I sincerely hope you continue this because I am seriously loving these one shots.

By the way, you basically MADE my day with this fanfic.

Please continue to plant a smile on others' faces with your fantastic ability.

P/S: Amariss WIN.
Rizooto chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Okay first off, I had SO much fun reading these one-shots of yours! Rasho DEFINITELY needs more fics, and I adore what you've done with him. )

Besides that, you write very well so I'm not about to start critiquing or anything. Mostly just fangirling, really. .;

Are there more of these on the horizon? D

P.S: I love your take on Amariss, it's brilliant. )
NybCR chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
That was beyond excellent and *so funny*. I just love how you handled this little "what if" scene.
The Legendary Zero chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Rasho deserves more fics than he's got...definetly.
Isis chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Wow! I actually didn't expect you to respond to my review, and then some! I feel so honoured _

This newest entry vouches for your enduring writing style. It's a nice recount of the actual game; touches on the relevant elements just right, so that they don't resemble a "word-for-word" flashback, but, rather, a unique viewpoint of past events. Your grammar and punctuation is picture-perfect, as always. A miniscule typo but, given the sponaneity of your latest entry, that can be forgiven ;-P

I found myself nodding with each line, replaying the game in my head and even recalling some of the dialogue (being the shameless Rasho fangirl, I am). Despite this, I never felt like I was reading the game-screen "all over again" - every sense of the notion intact. Instead, it felt like a new story, yet somewhat familiar. Kudos to you!

At first I was admittedly hesitant, fearing a complete re-run of the game, but your refreshing stand-point and competency as a writer, eradicated this. Please, do continue to write, but only if it is not a burden. I understand how relentless life can be *glances over the date of her last review* O.O Taking this as a positive indication, I'll be eagerly awaiting your creations now, more than ever.

Isis.

(no side-note this time :P)
Isis chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Masterfull! Simple, precise and yet utterly beautiful! I, too, have punched in many sad emoticons at the vehement LACK of Rasho fics! It's madness I tells you! The Oni King deserves his dues. I simply adore the relationship between these two and thank-you, thank-you, THANK-YOU for providing that much needed fix! The fact that you're a very talented writter is an added bonus. The dialogue is very fitting and could be easily mistaken as actual script from the game. Your conversations flow and make for easy and pleasant reading. The vocabulary used is excellent and well above par compared to what I've seen around here. You are also considerate of their typical behaviours and refrained (intentional or not, it's still effective) from making this a soppy love story, therefore belittling the Oni King's rough persona that makes him so lovable (for me anyway). I look forward to your works, TGM.

Pratty and Rasho, FTW!

- Isis.

On a side note, I always thought Loki from the game's sequel looked strangely like a Pratty/Rasho combo. Coincidence? I think NOT! You've also inspired me to begin writing more on this duo/couple and do my bit to populate the FanFic listings with their humorous and somewhat romantic shenanigans. - I would very much appreciate any works of yours on these two to read through for my own leisure, that you perhaps had not published _ rest assured I do not plan to kidnap them. It's just so gosh-darn rare to find a good read on this couple! (10 points for making a side-note that rivals my message in length)
WhiteTenshi chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Cuute. I hope you update soon, I'm happy that there's someone else out there who likes Rasho with Pratty and I agree, there are too many with Sugar.
The Legendary Zero chapter 1 . 4/28/2010