Reviews for Meeting the Parents
?
Alice chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Haha! That's was funny!
StarLily1Dfan chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aww, poor Cody almost having Bailey's parents dislike him for coming from a rowdy family! Good thing Zack set the record straight - he really is always there for his little brother :) Cody didn't even need to be so worried about meeting Bailey's parents; he is literally a parents' dream. The beginning of the story actually reminded of how my high school boyfriend would ask me why my dad was standing in the shadows with a shotgun :P
RunningInTheRainx chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Cute story! :)
fanatic-esined chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
cute :D
tiger002 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was a really good one shot. I can see Cody being really scared with something like that, and Zack being the one to make things worse. I liked the play on words with overboard too. Great story overall.
Peace Sign Freak chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
That was a really good story. It was nice and cute. I love ow Bailey always tried to keep Cody calm and I loved how Zack made thing right with Bailey's parents for Cody. It just shows how Zack can be a caring big brother/twin brother to Cody.
Man of Faith chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
LOL! Zack WOULD be the one to screw up this kind of meeting, but Zack would also be the big brother and help out his little brother any way he can. Great job with the story, esp Cody's nervousness. Btw: if bailey's dad stopped threatening boys with guns when she turned 17, doesn't that mean if cody had met him earlier in the relationship he be looking down the barrel of a shot gun? LOL..also isnt it the Picketts?
ReneyyySprouse chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
That was really cute, and just like Cody to get so nervous meeting the Picketts :) Awesome job! x.