Reviews for My Girl
JK chapter 43 . 3/4
This is my 2nd time reading this fic. It was just as great the second time!
ilovebones chapter 12 . 1/16
I really dont like Casey but GREAT story
alexindigo chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
Reading this again and juxtaposition it with what's going on on the show with Pelant for what will be three damn seasons of that uber villain, I can't help but wish that Booth would just aim and shoot Pelant in between the eyes and put us all out of our misery once and for all.

Granted this story was set in the time while the show was still good, pre the 100th and Maluku and Afghanistan and Hannah and sobbing car confessions and stupid proposals and Broadsky and baby. Back when B&B still HAD chemistry and set the screen ablaze with just a look instead of their passionless kisses and awkward interactions.

Thanks for sharing and for the memories! Much appreciated :)
JK chapter 43 . 1/11/2013
I really loved this fic. I am going to have to read more of you fics.
SupernaturalFangirlR5family chapter 43 . 10/9/2012
Wow that was one powerful story and let me say that i had to wait until the end to put my commit in because i couldn't stop reading it long enough to put my commit in . Great job on this story ..
fdu6363 chapter 42 . 9/24/2012
Fantastic story, thanks from France
The-Lady-Insists chapter 28 . 8/29/2012
Aww Bones! He was almost begging to stay.
Great story btw. Gonna keep reading.
The-Lady-Insists chapter 19 . 8/29/2012
Yay go Sweets! I can see him shouting out loud being slightly hysteric.
Matatabi-chan chapter 43 . 9/18/2011
Great Story!
4kitty101 chapter 43 . 8/21/2011
loved it!
dancingphalanges17 chapter 43 . 8/18/2011
wow! Awesome story, I have spent the last couple of days reading through it. Can't wait to read the sequal.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
So what you've written is very impressive and authentic (Y), and glad you wrote in sweets. But i dont think he would ask Booth under these circumstances ( when should i pencil you in?) i think he deservves better than that! but other than that 10/10 :)
ruflylover chapter 43 . 7/8/2011
I just read that story for 6 and a half hours straight...I couldn't put my computer down! Oh my goodness. Absolutly, perfectly written. Amazing job!
drjamband chapter 43 . 6/10/2011
great story! looking forward to starting the sequel!
delia84 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just discovered it today — wow! Can't believe this is your first Bones fic to write. Please keep writing!