Reviews for The Darkest Night
Karebare725 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Post more post more! What a cliff! Cant wait for an update :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
good chapter & more please
PinkFirebird chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
That was a great chapter. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Everything was intense and the visuals were perfectly written and then you leave us with Rocky pulling that stunt. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Great job!
Bahamut Slayer chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
That was quite the action. Got to say, really brings back that other quality of yours that was present in your 'Comes the Darkness'. After most of the funny and quirky Tommy/Kim fics, the rare taste of angst is back.

Chuckled a bit with the Star Wars references, curious as to how you are going to do about the characters' deaths. This is only the middle part anyways, so much in store and to be wrappped up. The idea of a Ranger dying on duty, and then suddenly everyone else wonders how the family is going to react to this.
grits chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
I love Return of the Jedi
ElementalStarRanger chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Oh...My...God.
rowena-lily chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
the plot is so thick. love the star trek-ness. i'm also really scared! don't kill anyone too important. P can't wait for the next update.
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Another awesome power rangers story by you! I love how you broke them up and them figuring out their issues and finding their way back together will be interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.

BTW I love how committed you are to writing good PR stories. No one does it better!
Pinkie8 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Holy crap...that was so ridiculously good! I love the mix of ranger issues and Tommy/Kim issues. Can't wait for more...please update soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
good chapter & more please
grits chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
When I saw the word Horde, I got a total 80's flashback to He-man and She-ra.

Awesome chap
xBeLLeGrEyx chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow...I really like it...Keep going its great so far! Very good first chapter!
gigletrig chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
whoo hoo shawn!

you're just all on top of stories again! i can't wait for the next chapter! it's fabulous!
ssmile26 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Interesting set up... Look forward to further chapters. And the TK spicy moment was lovely
29 | « Prev Page 1 2