Reviews for KitsuneDragon Knight
Silver Kitsune-Chan chapter 7 . 4/24
"All right you Maggots! My name is Ibiki Moroni! I'm the proctor for the first part of the Chuunin exams. So shut up and get moving! Uzumaki, put the swords away!"
L.M.F.A.O.

There aren't any real mistakes. I mean, I wouldn't have noticed the (three, give or take) if my school hadn't suddenly decided to crack down on the "your and you're," "there, their, and they're," all that fun stuff.
:P

All in all, EPIC! Words, Caps Lock, even trying to find where you live to hug you wouldn't express how cool this story is.
gonzalezjonathan862 chapter 23 . 3/26
I just finished! This story was awesome! Now I'm off to read your other stories! Bye bye!
gonzalezjonathan862 chapter 13 . 3/26
THIS IS AWESOME SO FAR! I'm not done with the story your but I'll be sure to finish it!
Alexia Colette chapter 1 . 2/25
Kinda funny how its just the first chapter and I already hate sakura, kakashi and sasuke.
marquis warren chapter 12 . 1/25
yes that does but kill off sakura i hate her
Potterformers chapter 20 . 1/27
Hashirama and Tobirama Senju
KitsuneBunnie chapter 1 . 1/18
Kakashi is such a pathetic Jackass. Sakura is a complete embarrassment and Sasuke is a treacherous power hungry bastard who should just be gone.
nero 44 chapter 15 . 1/8
Yugito is the vessel of Nibi/Matabi.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
You my friend are a genius I really liked the story, you are one of the few who made a naruto godlike story and didn't give him a curse mark. I really liked the story and was wondering if you have any tips to give me because I really want to right a fanfiction but don't know were to start. Email me here at
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Can't- restrain- sugar- induced- much- longer! Ahhh, what the hell... GO FOR IT! I'll read it! WHOOP, WHOOP, WHOOP! Whee!

Dad: Told you. She would be hit by the high like a little styrofoam cup left on the pier as the tsunami comes in.

Older Sister: Shut up. But yes, I do believe the tolerance for sugar before freak out has gone down... *scribbles in notebook* MOM! WE NEED MORE HOT FUDGE!

(True story.)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
He better... Otherwise, the full Devine wrath of a pissed female will be upon you and your family. (After I do some not-child-appropriate things... Starting with carving out your eyes with a spork.$
the konoha 2nd demon chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
You forgot about kiba wanting revenge on naruto for "stealing" hinata from him
CartelOwl chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
The amount of sheer hate for Sasuke is very funny...although having the Haruno face slammed into a wall is even better...
Nnjjjnhjjh chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Hey... I thought kakashi killed naruto to avenge his sensei...? Oh well All's well ends well
sword45114 chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
So you made kakashi a bad guy I'm dan the storys good it's just I like kakashi but good story