Reviews for KitsuneDragon Knight
zachary12 chapter 7 . 7/18
good job and also for furture refrence its the right eye of danzo
Teng963 chapter 11 . 7/10
I don't have much to say since I'm not good at story telling or writing. The only thing I would correct is the part of this chapter where it says Naruto has the "elemental rose", but you only describe wind, fire, water, lightening, light, and darkness or shadow elements. I believe you forgot the earth element or I could be mistaken. Love the story so far even though this story was completed 5 years ago.
Ifuckinghateteme chapter 18 . 6/21
Sasaske is a fucking son of a bitch I hate people who think they are better they are sooooo fucking arrogant I'm more powerful that means I'm right girls should be fucking slaves men are better if someone's more powerful they sould give me it I'm. So much more fucking better I'm a spoiled brat woman/girls are just toys for are enjoy ment well open your fucking eyes your not great!
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 6/8
Minato, Naruto's life was complicated ever since you sealed Kurama in him.
charles.courtwright.1 chapter 12 . 5/31
You love OP/God like Naruto fanfics don't you?
Silver Kitsune-Chan chapter 7 . 4/24
"All right you Maggots! My name is Ibiki Moroni! I'm the proctor for the first part of the Chuunin exams. So shut up and get moving! Uzumaki, put the swords away!"
L.M.F.A.O.

There aren't any real mistakes. I mean, I wouldn't have noticed the (three, give or take) if my school hadn't suddenly decided to crack down on the "your and you're," "there, their, and they're," all that fun stuff.
:P

All in all, EPIC! Words, Caps Lock, even trying to find where you live to hug you wouldn't express how cool this story is.
JTheFireLord chapter 23 . 3/26
I just finished! This story was awesome! Now I'm off to read your other stories! Bye bye!
JTheFireLord chapter 13 . 3/26
THIS IS AWESOME SO FAR! I'm not done with the story your but I'll be sure to finish it!
Alexia Colette chapter 1 . 2/25
Kinda funny how its just the first chapter and I already hate sakura, kakashi and sasuke.
marquis warren chapter 12 . 1/25
yes that does but kill off sakura i hate her
Potterformers chapter 20 . 1/27
Hashirama and Tobirama Senju
KitsuneBunnie chapter 1 . 1/18
Kakashi is such a pathetic Jackass. Sakura is a complete embarrassment and Sasuke is a treacherous power hungry bastard who should just be gone.
nero 44 chapter 15 . 1/8
Yugito is the vessel of Nibi/Matabi.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
You my friend are a genius I really liked the story, you are one of the few who made a naruto godlike story and didn't give him a curse mark. I really liked the story and was wondering if you have any tips to give me because I really want to right a fanfiction but don't know were to start. Email me here at
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Can't- restrain- sugar- induced- much- longer! Ahhh, what the hell... GO FOR IT! I'll read it! WHOOP, WHOOP, WHOOP! Whee!

Dad: Told you. She would be hit by the high like a little styrofoam cup left on the pier as the tsunami comes in.

Older Sister: Shut up. But yes, I do believe the tolerance for sugar before freak out has gone down... *scribbles in notebook* MOM! WE NEED MORE HOT FUDGE!

(True story.)