Reviews for Wish You Were Here
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is beautiful and seems so realistic. One hopes that she would wake up sooner rather than later to find that she turned down the real thing.
S chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Well - that was beautiful and heart-breaking!

I think you perfectly captured what Brennan's thoughts could be (or should be) when this particular situation comes to be.

thanks for sharing !
armella chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I really don't know what to say, other than saying that this was a beautifully written piece.

Amazing job! I really like how well the lyrics worked with( or inspired?) this!
PhoenixTears89 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Well, thanks. I obviously wasn't broken up enough over this episode...

Seriously, though, very well done.
fan chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Your stories are always just so wonderful. After I finish reading the first time, I scroll right back up to the top and start again. There are the words, the story, the emotions and I just can't get it all in the first bite. Really, you're an amazing story teller.

I'd love to read something from Booth's point of view.

As always, thanks!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Well, it isn't as we want it. That much is certain. I can see this situation playing out just like that (though she show would never how it, lol) but it fits her character perfectly. It is just so sad, the way you wrote it, so realistic. I loved the line about the pieces of herself she discarded. Not discarded, really, but gave to him to take care of (though that does not flow at all in the sentence youw wrote). Reminds me of the Tori Amos song, I think it's called Pieced of Me. Anyway, excellent writing again, though I really do hope for more (from you, for them, just a happier ending really). Thanks for writing this!
burninganchors chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
It's unthinkable to imagine something like this happening, even though now it seems so very real. Brennan seems like the kind of person who would try so hard, but of course it wouldn't work, not after the 100th. Maybe she'll realize that one day... :]

Very beautifully, if "hesartcrushingly" written. You are the queen of angst xD
22 | « Prev Page 1 2