Reviews for Operation: Get Rid of Sonny Munroe
lozzy035 chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
cant believe shes done all that to sonny

eww she doesnt seem to realise that shes a little girl and shouldnt be dressing up/talking like that to him

will sonny leave if dakotas plans get to bad

update soon
rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
I always wondered when you were going to update this...please update soon! :D
speaksis2 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Hahahhahah I love Dakota's costume. That was great XD Have a good vacation and update soon! I love it!
LifeLover17 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Hahahah! I love Dakota, she's so...eeeeeeevil ( to quote zora). Love the story! Keep it up :)
Ioana chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
lmao :)) dakotta is creepy :)) poor chad 3
LittleRed314 chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
poor chad! haha, but a GREAT story! man, you got Dakota's personality perfectly! please update soon, I need to read more! :D

smiles,

Meggz
iluvu chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
oh help help for what wright more

PEACE OUT SUCKERS
Everafterjunkie chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
Haha I just LOVE Dakota! :P

I heard about them breaking up in the Tween Choice one :( BUT I heard they also have lots of huggy/kissy moments beforehand so WOO! :P Do they get back together? :D
singstar29 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Awesome chapter!x1000

And LoL Dakota taking off her robe!

Finally, someone like me! How you ask? We both lack something. Time. We also lack it because of the same thing. Evil, evil school. Well, besides the whole seeing your friends part.

Anyway, AWESOMENESS. kthxbai
hannahpie45 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Short but I liked it! It was funny in ur authors note right after dakota slipped off her robe and was in the gymnastic thing. I literally laughed out loud and my brother was just looking at me like I was a freak, which I somewhat am lol )
musicluhver chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
oh well have a good vacay and i loved this chapter, especially with dakota's "outfit". i cant wait to read more. and lucky you for getting the script i so want it!
Geekquality chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
LOLz this was funny :P lolz at that robe part i was like no way shes only 10... LOLz XD :P

great chapter!
Mik-Luvs-Cookies chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
omg i love this write more!
Mik-Luvs-Cookies chapter 3 . 7/10/2010