Reviews for Family Honor
Padfoot chapter 93 . 8/3
This book is really good! I love the plot and suspense. I love the chracters are not perfect.
Dare queen chapter 18 . 6/10
I tell you what I really like about this story, Its got to be how their relationship actually progress's as it should and how it would happen at their age.
THANK FUCKING GOD! I am sorry, I loved this girl in the beginning, but now she's driving me nuts. Take in consideration that I rarely ever review. This story was amazing; by far one of my favorites. So I continued to read even though every chapter that when on I actually started to hate this dumb bitch more and more. And just THANK YOU NEVILLE for being a BOSS and putting this fucker in her place. She needs Fred is her life cause with out him I'm finding it hard to deal with her bullshit. Like I am SOORRY. But I don't give a shit if your "inner Black" is suddenly feeling the need to come out for some air Bitch! Team Fred all the way. He's in the clear while I want to shove a brick in her mouth. Okay, point is. I love your story here, but she needs to get her shit together ASAP or I'm going to hurl this phone into a wall.
Guest chapter 93 . 10/25/2015
Fantastic! Keep up the good work!
Paige Elise Hale chapter 53 . 7/2/2015
I think it's funny how you describe Bill. I was literally laughing my ass off picturing Domhall Gleeson (actor who plays him) wearing that.
AllThingWeird35 chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Okay I'm really lost, one minute there's flying keys, the next there's a train?
ThatOneHybrid chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh how sad! I think the sequel to this story is abandoned but I've decided to try out the whole one of the Blacks has a child story ideas. And this story seemed one of the few that looked promising with that plot line. I just wish that you used a star for the main character's name since every Black is named that way. Anyways I look forward to reading this story.
Onyx JDShadow chapter 93 . 2/4/2014
Loved this story though it has spelling and grammar mistakes but ain't judging cause I know mine do too -I blame my kindle though- about to start Phoenix Honor
Emalia chapter 90 . 1/17/2014
oh my gods, i cried soooooooooo much :'(
Guest chapter 85 . 1/2/2014
I was so into the story that I read until this chapter without even reviewing... so I decided to stop and do it because you deserve it so much!
Sorry if I make mistakes (spelling or grammar) I'm not native.
Beautifully written, intense love-story, wonderful plot, and wow don't get me started on characterization because it is so rich and deep it's stupendous. You really know how to give a soul to your characters : Aero is so well-written, even her defects, her flaws make her more likeable.

I love the fact that she doubts and questions herself more and more as part of the process of growing up. Really her relationship with Fred, the way it's building up, it's great they're shifting to a deeper and more spiritual love - while keeping passionate and hot I hope! haha
Freakin-Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Hey! Just wanna say, I love this story so much, I read it all the time! And I even put a link up to it in my tumblr page so that people can read it!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
FYI: If Aero is in the same year as Fred and George they'll be third years not fourth years, since in the fifth book they're seventh years
misuky7 chapter 93 . 10/30/2013
This was long but I liked it. :3
ratherbereading125 chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
if it's October, why is she at Malfoy Manner instead of Hogwarts?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
It's only the first chapter and i'm literally in tears already.