Reviews for Cho's Story
Nia chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
I'm still waiting for the sequel, I just livetweeted this awesome fanfic and I really really want there to be more you are a god. Your idea of having Cedric being Edward because of Alice is an excellent way to bridge the two stories.

Please make the sequel because I /need/ it
ginnyweasly22 chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Awesome
Love it
RumpleJemimaVictoriaTantomile chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
I love your ending it's great...:)
Zanawolf chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
And so I finally got around to finish reading this. So the cookie crumbles and Bella loses... YAY!
Shadow Dance chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
Someone really need to slap Cedward
XXForrestStarXX chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Ginny shouldn't worry about cho, bella's the one who needs to worry.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Chelsea Olivia chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Yay, next chapter, i think i reviewed this anonymously before. i still love it! :)
HarryPotter-vs.-Twilight chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i know i haven't read it yet, but the summary was hilarious! lol
Kaoru424 chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
Yay! So glad to you updated! I'm all for Cho's sabotage, but we'll just have to wait and see how and if it all unfolds in her favor - dundundun... Keep it up :)
Victoria chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
i loved it, i love how cho calls nessie the foul child and how bella is jelous. also i like how you tied edwards past together. i really hope tanya and cho split edward and bella because, although i love twilight, they have got to be the most vomit-worthy couple in the world and bella just really annoys me.
Kaoru424 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
I've been looking everywhere for a Cedward fanfic with Cho in it - thank you SO much for writing this :)
Anoying The Shit Out Of Shanno chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Nice

Kick Eddywarts ass
Zanawolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
It is very, very... FUNNY AS... I probably would not be able to say that word, but you know what I mean... Go cho and kick... Butt... Anywho, see you this is great by the way and you know... I'm just gonna shut up now.
WitchWithWords chapter 1 . 4/25/2010