Reviews for Cookies
Adarian chapter 1 . 1/31
It's so freaking cute I can't even stand it! Ah!
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I can't believe I haven't this before. This was great! Simple, yet great. I don't where to start about the good parts because everything was. But what I really loved was the last scene. A hope that they'll live to see the next day. It brought a smile to my face after a long day. So I want to say thank you my friend. I hope you'll be able to make great stories like this in the future.
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Awesome! I can almost imagine the look on Sten's face 3
jubamischin chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I've been intrigued with Sten from day one of playing DA:O so I've been reading stories featuring him... wanting someone to have developed his character more than the game has so far (I haven't finished it yet).

After many reads, it's seems pretty common to portray Sten one-dimensionally, as the fierce, stoic warrior. I love how you have brought out a depth and humanity in him here that is missing in many (most?) other stories.

Thanks muchly! :)
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Aw, that was adorable. :)
SilentDreamer025 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I love this story I love this story I love this story!

Your like writing all my favorite stories now 3
ElissaCousland chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
D I liked this. It's sweet and cute. I like when Sten looked in the bowl and says, "this is not a cookie"! lol!
bloodtallow chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
With so much focus on the romantic nature of fan-fic, it is delightfully refreshing to take a step back from the norm and focus on the joys of building friendships. In this, your piece is an utter joy to read.

You have completely captured Sten's voice, from his reticence to his exceedingly dry humor to his deeply-ingrained sense of duty, honor, and self through acting according to the Qun. And you've developed that sometimes-awkward but often endearing relationship many female Wardens tend to have with Sten by making it a lesson in how to cook and how to bridge such disparate cultures with mutual respect.

Honestly, I think making cookies before the siege of Denerim should become a canon part of DA:O. Thank you!
Golumfryingeggs chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I don't know why, but I started crying by the end! You really have an extraordinary talent in writing and I thank you for sharing such a wonderful tale with us!

Your story is literaly like a well baked cookie! Warm, sweet, smooth and just big enough not to make you sick of the sweetness! You made the perfect cookie! _

I myself have tried whipping up some Dragon Age dough, but oh boy they did not come out as good as yours.

I think I burnt it in the ove ;)

But very well done, you show true talent and if you ever publish a book I'll try and buy it asap!

Good luck and well done!

yours insanely