Reviews for Encounter
Please write more stories
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love shisui!
firegoat chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
dammit i need to stop reading your stories...anymore and i will cry eurgh

now i have to go find something to cheer me up...
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Kind of complicated, but I liked it X3
LeahNari chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I was really enjoying this - the atmosphere and lovely language and bittersweet story - until I read the epilogue. Then my jaw dropped and I was actively fighting tears.

The idea that Hinata knew about them, and projected them onto Naruto, is both absolutely heartbreaking and so very very sweet.

Now I want to read more of this. What exactly went down in the interlude? Did he and Itachi ever hang out with their ducklings together (sadly probably not)?

This is incredibly powerful for its brevity, and i absolutely love it. Well done!
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I find the pairing (or friendship at any rate) highly intriguing, and the format you chose to tell the story highlights both their personalities and the sad ending of their tale
theprincesshime chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is beautiful & lovely & wonderful. Nice flow. Stunning imagery.
anomous chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
a bit confusing, but i like it :)
Likes to Smile chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Very cute! I loved it so much!

I could actually see Hinata looking up to Shisui(and Shisui boasting it to Itachi lol)
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I. Love. You. Like seriously. Hahah. But wow, Shisui/Hinata? I admit, the two have crossed my mind a few times (cause coincident's just amazing like that), but to think it'd be captured in such a beautiful one-shot? Wow, just wow. I really adore this, because even if it's disjointed and just a flash of what-could've-been-should've-been, it felt so real and so heart-warming. I love coincident's characterization of Shisui as well, and I have to say... wow :) I love how we get to see the unfolding of how they meet to how Shisui gradually becomes fond of her... and agh. wow.

The prose throughout was wonderful - I loved the short snippets of dialogue that were just so Itachi, so Shisui. And the ending... Gosh, the idea that she would come to associate Shisui with Naruto and subsequently fall in love with him - or so that's what she thinks - is so apt.

I loved this, honestly! Now if only we could see more of this incredibly cracky ship :)
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Short but cute.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was really interesting. I enjoyed the dynamic between Shisui and Hinata (loved your Shisui portrayal, btw); they're a bizarre combo, but when you think about it, they do kinda work...

The ending made me go 'ah-ha'. Not sure why, but it did. xD

Nice work!
ssapientia chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Loved the end, you tired it all in very nicely with the Naruto reference. Great work )
k123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Great writing, and that last paragraph just cut to the core!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/14/2010