Reviews for A Silver Quarrel
God damn onions
MAria chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Whoa. I'm don't usually like femslashes but this was written real well.
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Nice fic. Love the irony at the end. Didn't expect for Aphrodite to be in love with Artemis.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was really lovely. Very sad, but lovely. Bonus points for mentioning Callisto.
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
What does Aphrodite mean at the end?
The Ice Within chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Nice.

Sweet.

Though I still don't really know what 'wish' the last sentence was talking about...

-icy-
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
sweet as I love artemis/zoe! frreat fic
ZoeNightshade2214 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow. This was very well written. The end especially caught my off guard. Great job with this story/one-shot.

~Zoe2214
Ziggy chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was honestly really well done. just a few minor nitpicks. continuity error artemis just isnt allowed to feel the touch of a man and her huntresses had the same oath so really this would have been a perfectly fine romance by the standards of the Greek Gods this would be great no kidnapping or rape required. so if you accept that they kept the exact wording out it is a really good story.
Hazelstar chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Beautiful story, the ending was great, I love the irony of the pairing, great job.
A Rose By Any Other Name279 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
"it is the stronger heart that can stand so close to what they want and deny themselves all the joy that could come from it"That is soo are a great the end I was like O Aphrodite is in love with Artemis! OMG. That was should write another Percy Jackson story.
acast chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
oh, i loved the way youve written this chapter. the way the characters talked (the vocabulary was quite impressive), and how you had the grammer and punctuations used correctly. i also liked your creativity, for i have never read another story quite like this one. i think you should continue this story, because you seem like an awesome author/writer.
acast chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i LOVED it! ive never read any thing like it!

however, you know how its suposed to be a one shot? well, i think you should write another chapter. it doesnt feel like its complete yet. it makes me wonder whats going to happen next...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, write another chapter!
Kieli chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Other than a few spelling/grammatical errors (sorry, I can't help it) (i.e. vile vial or phial (UK spelling), intact is one word instead of two), this was quite well done. Now I actually want to check out this movie/book. For curiousity's sake, if nothing else.
wsxokn chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Whoa.

Is Aphrodite in love with Artemis?