Reviews for Samson
alix33 chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
"pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and your ever present coffee." - Yum!
alix33 chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
"laden with pillows and blankets." - I hope those blankets are THE softest, coziest and prettiest available in all of the US.
alix33 chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
"I tried everything I could think of, even praying." "Yeah, that doesn't always work." - "doesn't always work"? Try "has never worked yet"!
alix33 chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
"Samson comes over leaps into their combined arms." - "comes over and leaps".
And I am more thna just a bit freaked by those sketches from Gibbs' past.
alix33 chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
"As for Stephanie, he's hoping that she's finally found the happiness that he'd been unable to give her." - Yes, the RL show left that rahter open-ended, didn't they?
"Reaching the lab, he looks around, wondering what's wrong when it hits him…Abby's playing a funeral dirge. Gibbs rolls his eyes as he imagines what he's going to find next. Sure enough, Abby is sitting in her lab, hunched over one of the computers as she stares blankly at the screen. Gibbs knocks once then uses the key that only he and Vance have. There are some privileges to being the assistant director after all. He walks in and turns down the music. Abby doesn't even bother turning around. "Hey Gibbs, you know that she's trying to trap you into marriage now? The ceremony that you described to Tony the other day is a bonding ceremony. There are ways out of it though, I'm researching them now." Leroy Jethro Gibbs stares at his forensic scientist in disbelief. He'd told her weeks ago to drop any investigations into Laurie and her background. Fury starts to cloud his mind and he can hear a faint *Jet?* in the corner of his mind where that bond Abby is talking about is forming. "You're suspended. Pack up and leave this building, I don't want to see you in here for the next two weeks." Abby smiles at him, clearly not taking him seriously. "Come on Gibbs, who you gonna get to take my place? I keep telling you that she's not the right person for you. You're gonna believe me one of these days; maybe when she hits you up for that fourth alimony payment." Red doesn't begin to describe what he's seeing. He flips his phone open and speed dials Tony's phone, barking at the other man to get to Abby's lab and escort her off the Navy Yard." - Yay for Gibbs doing that, as Abby deserved it in spades.
"Tony would prefer a thick crust pizza with pepperoni, sausage and extra cheese." - That sounds yummy. I would not know as this month I am so broke there is no money to try pepperoni pizza, which I have never had before.
alix33 chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
"really should be back in his carrier." She stares at the cat who stares back at her, daring her to put him back inside that thing. Gibbs says nothing as he starts the car and pulls back onto the highway. Within minutes Samson is sound asleep, curled up in Laurie's lap." - Hehehe, I do not like RL cats (I am a total dog person), but I think Samson just made the grand total of cats that I DO like (all fictional) go up to three: Crookshanks, Hermione Grangers cat in the Harry Potter books and movies, Prof. Minerva McGonagall's animagus form in the Harry Potter books and movies, and Samson.
"He okay with you calling him Jet?" "Well, he hasn't Gibbs-slapped me for it yet." She smiles as she senses Gibbs' soft footed approach. "That's because you'd slap me back." - Hehehe.
"Once they arrive, Jackson tells Laurie to go on in as he doesn't lock the house;" - Hehehe, so Gibbs comes by that trait (leaving his door open) genetically?

"Laurie shrugs, "He's not a teenager anymore where any nickname you give him can be an insult. That or he's mellowing in his old age." Jackson snorts at the last comment. "My son is many things mellow is not one of them." - I LIKE insightful Jeckson Gibbs actually revealing that about himself.
alix33 chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
"do not glare at me in that tone of voice." - Hehehe.
"(A/N: Next chapter we finally get to see what happens when Laurie meets Jackson Gibbs.)" - AW, Jackson will love her and she him, I will bet the year end bonus money I will have left over (after saving a bit for the deposit on my bigger flat and after paying for having the molar that needs it crowned) on it.
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
"The omelet with eggs, cheese and leftover ham is being served with lightly buttered toast, and the requested coffee." - Yum!
Meilea2010 chapter 15 . 5/6/2010
Oh that was fantastic. So sad though but sweet too. Yea, Tony would be put out and I can just see him pouting because he wasn't a groomsman. More and the wedding?
Meilea2010 chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
That was really something. Not sure I really un derstood it. But I liked the part of Jackson w/Samson walking Laurie down the aisle. But the b est part of this chapter was when Jethro and Laurie returns to his dad's house a nd Samson's reaction to seeing *his* Gibbs. When do we get the next update? Love this story, I think it's great.
Ditte3 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
It's so do have a cat or cats,don't you?
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh I love your kitty.I like how you make us see from the cat's point of human is happy again.:D I love it.
Meilea2010 chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
Whoa! Interesting! Looking forward to hearing Lauriie's explanation of that. When do we get the next update?
Meilea2010 chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Damn Abby. Great story though knowing Abby should have figured she would do something in jealousy to ruin his relationship with Laurie. I loved that Tony, Tim and Ziva all backed up Gibbs decision in suspending Abby and having Tony escort her away from NCIS.

When do we get the next update? Look forward to hearing from you.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 6 . 4/23/2010