Reviews for Three Small Words
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I KNEW IT! That was pretty great how you hold out until the last second to name them together, kept me on suspense making me doubt myself. Great story, thanks for posting.
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I Loved It , It Was So Cute! Munch & Fin Don't Know that they're really talking bout eachother. Liv and Lizzie talk was sweet.
Ayshen chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Um...no, I'm not crying, it's just raining on my face. I love them at the start, playing the jealous roles. It was pretty freaking hilarious.

But the end :sighs: Them being all loving, and him asking her to marry him. :swoon: I'm going to go cuddle my pillow now.
visions2share chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Loved it! Usually when I read a piece where they are already an established couple I don't get to see that partner conversation. This story showed both - it rocks!

Vi
slc2599 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I love rereading all these stories. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Incredible story! I loved it! Perfect! I had a feeling that it would end up the way it did, dating wise! I wasn't expecting the proposal or the other news! I loved her talk with Lizzie! Wonderful!
Serenity of the Lake chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I would just love to see Munch's and Fin's reactions to the fact that Elliot and Olivia were having them on at the bar. The shock on their faces would be hilarious to see.
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I loved the present. This was fantastic and I loved it.
Tanya
PamelaJ chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Fabulous job! I know I'm in for a good read when I see your name. Thanks!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very cute!
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
loved it!
neleo chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
AW love it
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Awwh that it's so beautiful! I actually loved their facade at the bar 3 It was wonderful!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Loved it and I love the movie Stepmother. Great warm and fluffy story. :)
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 1 . 4/14/2010