Reviews for Clay Fox
Nina Ojeda chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Toby reminds me of my self! :-)
Loner Kid chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
I had a few questions:
1) Can't Kiba smell that 'Sakura' is a fake?
2) Why does Naruto hate Sasuke and Kiba? Aren't they friend?
3) Can't others (and Kabuto) tell that Naruto's slash headband means that he is a missing-nin?
4) Isn't Naruto's dad the Yondaime? Why does Naruto think his dad is someone who hates Konoha?
Loner Kid chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
berserker chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Ninja where never late! As he said this somewhere a man with silverish gray hair whereing a mak sneezed. Then puked because he just swallowed snot this led to rapid downward spiral as he swallowed his vomit. All the while he was cursing who ever talked about him and vowing his revenge. After he gets out of the hospital.
Deidaranaruto234 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Granny's hand is smiling lol great story bro one of the best story's on the site
kate chapter 19 . 2/14/2012
update already its getting really good
DangoDaikazaku chapter 18 . 4/12/2011
love it! let me know when you start to rewrite it! :D
xxangelbitexx chapter 19 . 4/6/2011
*sob* after so manu hours i spent reading this story u tell me u had 2 rewrite it.?... go look 4 klay fox right now (:
xxangelbitexx chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
rather confused about deidaras relastions right now,since he doesnt seem 2 wear his usual clothe and i dont know the other guy in the story,but yeah im totally reading the next chapters. (:
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 19 . 2/14/2011
GaaNaru Lurver chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
GUTEN morgen o(w)o
omally-dood chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
me its a little 2 early in the story 4 me 2 give any critasisum so ya but keep doing what u doin i like where this is going
XxEnzerukagexX chapter 18 . 11/14/2010
will it be called the same thing?
I am a sloth chapter 18 . 11/12/2010
I see. Then, I shall be waiting patiently~!
GracieFox chapter 18 . 11/4/2010
i really love this story keep it up