Reviews for Maximum Ninja: Angel Ride
Gothic sakura the hedgehog chapter 3 . 6/23
I think you should make sakura have teleportion powers and be able to see things from miles away and aslo give night vision
DragonKingDragneel25 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
The lightning version of pyrokinesis as you put it is electrokinesis. A perfect ability for Sasuke in my opinion. Your remote viewing idea sounds like the psychic ability clairvoyance. Another good choice for Sasuke.
Naruto already has a lot of power, so I'd recommend leaving her the way she is. But her strong points with technology could possibly evolve into technokinesis (ability to control technology with the mind).
Sakura, if trained correctly, could use your first three recommendations (immune to toxins, super strength, and astral projection) to a startling degree of success.
Itachi could use illusions as well as gravity control and umbrakinesis (ability to control shadows and darkness with the mind).
TriciaGold of the Eagles chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
For shiz? Man I really liked this story
brook hatake chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Please update and continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Slight crossover
Darkkiller9 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I figured if you chose to continue this story you'd like to know that the ability to generate and/or discharge strong electrical currents (such as a lightning bolt) is known as "Electrokinesis". Just thought you should know.
- Darkkiller9
The Lone Rurouni chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
A very good and interesting story so far. Are you planning on updating this story?
weirn018 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Cool.
BishiHunter101 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
U said you needed reveiws, and i think it is already good so i just reveiwed to take up space...yeah
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Update! and putting Daniel in is a great idea! I love Daniel X and putting him in would make an already good story such as this one even better!
Redsilverheart chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Definatly a Daniel X coss over that would blow my mind maybe Naruto/Jack's parents could be from Daniel's planent... Anyway update please it was getting soo good!
Already-Lost-It chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
great story...wish it was updated. On the Daniel X thing...probably not I've read the first one and I couldn't get into it...but its your call. hope to see this story updated. Til next time.
angel61991 chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
i thought it was sasuke that had the pyrokenisis... but this seems pretty cool. never heard of daniel x so i cant give an oppion on what to do w/ it. please update soon.

Powers: naruto - intagibility, sasuke - remote viewing, sakura - super strength, itachi - illusions.
yumikilala chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Naruto-empathy. Itachi-that gravity thing. Sakura-immune to toxins. Sasuke-pyrokinesis/super human speed. And I dont want 2 keep waiting make the chapter NOW! And I cant login for some reson but I am yumikilala I have a few oc's and one yugioh story please make the next chp. My big bro wants 2 see it and he is in the hospital with cancer please make the chp. Please!
Givd chapter 4 . 12/12/2010