Reviews for Tears Fell Down and Hit the Fire
Lady Greenwood chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Lovely story, well done xx
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Much better alt ending to that story! Loved it... Thanks for writing...
Winter Blake chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
So I really did like the story and I thought you had a pretty good plot but when Veronica get's her memories back and was a total bitch I just felt it was very OOC. In fact I felt that she was OOC almost the entire time. I sometimes get very annoyed with Veronica, trust me I do, but she isn't that much of a bitch. Really this is a great story but you greatly over exaggerated Veronica's attitude which is hard and tough but she isn't always such a bitch.
where she went chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
Nice.
msjustbeyourself chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
Okay, might have been half asleep, but I think I'm getting it down a bit more. Some grammar does need to be checked. Example: Some sentences that should have YOUR have YOU in it. Nothing horribly bad, but it's easier to understand better as you read it more. I'm not a huge fan of Piz or Duncan, and not for reasons people think-you know Veronica only being with Logan. I just didn't like them like I loathe Angel, but liked Angelus, but disliked the actor...Just me, lol.

I think I was just thrown in the beginning.

If you ever need anyone to spot you, I would love to help. I just got into Veronica Mars, again. No idea why...oh wait, because of Jason Dohring, lol. I'm more of a Spuffy-Spike and Buffy fan fiction obsessive reader, but for some reason I love these two just as much as Spuffy.

Just a heads up, I don't, well sometimes I don't always review. My reviews tend to be lengthy. If you'd rather me contact you directly I can do that.

If you want to make this better, it has the potential. But could I make a suggestion? Change the title, I'm still puzzled by it, maybe it's just me? I want to finish this up and I can email you to give you a more in depth discussion because please don't write this story off. It's good, it just needs a few adjustments to fill those plot holes in the beginning. Trust me it did get better! :) I am just biting my tongue with the fact of Piz or Duncan...I will bear them for...now, lol.
msjustbeyourself chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
This story has no flow whatsoever. At chapter 4 I was bored. I was even more surprised by the fact no one notices the fact that Logan didn't have his yellow monstrosity truck...it was black. He specifically stated in the series he traded up. It was fleeting but he didn't have that truck in Season 3 at all. So details aside I took a gander at the rest of the reviews and well felt the need to vomit...DUNCAN? Er no I couldn't stand them together or stomach it. I'm sure there were reasons, but the writing wasn't great either. Too many plot holes. First you have Logan at the party and then he isn't and then he is there. Then all of a sudden Piz is breaking up with Veronica. There was no feeling behind that and it was rushed.

Remember this is constructive criticism, I'm sure it's a good plot, but it could have been worked out better.

I also, and maybe it's the Logan worshiper of me coming through, felt that it was so out of character of Logan to have a meaningless sex after that beat down of Gory. And even more so after his botched relationship after Parker. He might be suave with the ladies, but throughout the series never saw him this playboyish. Flirty, debonair, smooth, jackass, smart ass, but I swear he wore his heart in his eyes not on his sleeve. He might have passed time but he wasn't the epitome of a male slut. This is one thing I disagree with in fan fics...but regardless its way over played in my opinion.

I'd get someone who can work with you on plot continuity, some grammar...but that aside I can tell this was written for entertainment purposes. I guess I have an intense dislike for Duncan and I tried to read more but couldn't. Keep trying, I tell you this because I took a big break from another fandom that I was writing for. You have a great idea just some of it was hard to follow. Just some friendly advice :)
jacksperluvr chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
Loved it
Nerdyesque chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Sigh, Veronica is such a bitch sometimes. I mean, Logan was completely and utterly truthful with her.
Nerdyesque chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
I was laughing with Dick over the whole "only guy who hasn't slept with her" crack.
Nerdyesque chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Hahha I love the fact he really *did* put a tracer in her molar.
Maiqu20 chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
absolutely loved it!
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Loved it :) And you really did get that certain feeling of frustration across one usually gets while watching the show ;) Just that this ending is better xD
welch1995 chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Oh My God! I LOVE this story. It is my absolute favorite!
lateVMlover chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
This is suppose to be her second year of college yet she's catching him up on the years they were apart? Really bad story over all.
lateVMlover chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
Again, not believable. After a day or so she moves in with Duncan? Then Logan goes over to dinner? Okay. Right.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »