Reviews for Better than a salon
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Lol. Nice to see a missing scene of this incident with Paige's hair :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
THANK YOU! It was actually driving me mad how they were just like "a potion blew up and made her hair orange" and completely left it at that!
By the way, I also really liked how you made the characters actually sound the same (talking-wise) as they do in the show.
Fab one shot
Kelsey chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I love your view of what happened to Paige's hair :D
efb724 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Very cute and funny story
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
haha that's a nice filler, I remember on the show when Paige got her "red" hair,"Leo(to Paige): And you, you're getting so caught up with this magical kick, I mean, look at your hair. It's so red from the potion you blew up last night./ Paige: Do you have any idea how much this would cost in the salon?"

So in a way that was true :D Great job!
WitchPencil chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
HAHAAha! Thats what one more gets you. Hehe, this is a cute one. If only dying ones hair was that simple, and quick too.

Until next time,

potterpurpleranger56 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I loved reading this story that you wrote. I liked how the potion change Paige's hair orange after her shower. In the show they only said that a potion changed her hair color. So it is nice to envision what that scene would of looked like in the show that you wrote in this story.
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Great story! Just one suggestion: don't give away so much in the summary. Leave us wondering a bit...