Reviews for Integra's Batty Vacation
BigKwell chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hmm... good thing I checked my Google Reader account, or I might have missed this! Looks interesting. Can't wait for more chapters.
Natalea Frost chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I would love it if you would continue this story. I'm very interested in it, and to see what Integra thinks of Gotham. Just the possibilities are endless such as what would she think of Bruce Wayne, and his alter ego Batman. You're off to a great start on this. Not to mention I would what Alucard has up his sleeve. So please continue this story I am eager to read more of it.
Epidot chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
And thus, the legendary 'Bat' of Gotham attracted the attention of the worlds most feared Vampire hunter. God have mercy on his soul.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
As the Prince of Madness mention; this world is feel with crazy people. And what place has more insane people then Gotham . I wonder how our lady knihgt would deal with the dark knight. And sorry Integra, but Smallville is the other way. lol. And Seras is master for a week to Alucard, now why do I have a mental image of Seras in a very revealing outfit with dark cape with a coller tied Alucard? Great job and have a nice day.
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
You've got Integra on a plane on her way to Gotham. You've got Seras left in charge at Hellsing Manor. And you don't know if you're going to continue? You are such a tease. (And P.S. You ARE going to continue. :P)

I love how Integra called the vacation a "royally decreed exile!" and it was also amusing when she seriously considered letting Alcuard at the psychiatrist: "No, no."

So funny how Integra, who spends her life fighting vampires, thinks Mina is loony because she believes they exist.

You've got a marvelous set up here. Can't wait to see what happens next...

Lila