Reviews for Integra's Batty Vacation
Larisa chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
I love Integra's resolve! :)
Larisa chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Intriguing! :)
Larisa chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
I like it!

Alucard tried to trick Seras... That sounds promising :D
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Great beginning! :)
PSG1JOHN chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Great story i had a lot of fun reading this from start to end, it was fun paring of the two, Bruce and Integra.

The ending between Alucard and Seras was fun. I was chuckling all the way till the end.

Great work on another of your fine works.
PSG1JOHN chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
I spy Bruce!

Oh that dialog between Batman and the monster had me chuckling, from nostalgic feeling of old super hero chat.

I like that little sword play between Integra, and then with her SMG fire.

Great fun short chapter.
PSG1JOHN chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Nice short buildup chapter, showing her around her surroundings, and what she misses about normal life, but cant have.
PSG1JOHN chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This story seems like, after reading the first chapter i want to know more.

I love Hellsing and im happy that the new release of Hellsing OVA is out, and its good, just like the old one, but with more crazy Japanese humor drawings.

The exchange between Integra and her pet was funny, and when they talked about driving poor police girl mad.

Batman and Integra!

Story has a good start, I'll go finish reading this today.
Captain Lycan chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Pretty awsome ending man, I could see Alfred as a Hellsing operative. I loved the rivalry between Bruce and Integra and Seras's revenge was priceless man. I have to agree that with her on the sexual harrement thing; between Alucard and Pip one class action could break Hellsing in ways the Major never could _!
Captain Lycan chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Cool story man, I can't believe Seras almost fell for Alucard's trick that would've given something interesting to come home to _! Ah poor Bruce, you charms will not protect you against Integra! loved the fight Clayface BTW!
Deritine chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
haha. Only Integra would have that sort of vacation... though her being ignorant of all that crap going down is a bit odd. It would be fun to have one where Bruce goes to visit her.

Also- I believe this review puts you in triple figures... almost a shame. ;P
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
You know, after reading this story I came across here about a week ago, I decided today to see what other stories you had that I might like, it's not often I like a story enough to go to the Authors page and look for more stories by them. THEN I discovered something very intresting, all my favorite crack fics with a plot were written by you. XD 'See No Evil', 'Seras Sees Dead People', 'A Marriage for the Birds', just to name a few.

I absolutely love your work. I'm even going to read some more of yours I haven't come across in my search for good stories. I hope to see more from you!

Murakami no Kitsune.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
AWesome, if seemingly a bit rushed, ending. Liked how Seras' punishment was thought out xD That was indeed a flash of brilliance (or insanity?) from you xD
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
I just about died laughing at Seras' punishment. Thankfully we have some people well versed in the necromantic arts and I can revive myself enough to say that that was an awesome ending.

I always loved the Mad Hatter. The Riddler (as I mentioned before i think) was my favorite.

I also liked the potshot to the Marvel Universe. I was a bit of an X-men girl myself so extra humor to it.

All in all, it was a delightful and rather amusing story that I'm glad you decided to take a chance on.

Til next time.
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
So, I told myself I wasn't allowed to read anything until I updated my own story. Thus was my punishment. But a happy reward this was indeed

'The whole house was laid out in a twisted fashion as it coiled possessively around the land it sat upon, almost like a snake and a field mouse.'

This has got to be one of the best (and now most favorite) sentences to describe a building that I have ever read. It is just flat out awesome.

I also must admit to really liking Alfreds very candor manor and the interchange between the two of them and Bruce's 'issues'. Got a laugh out of that one.

And on to the next chapter (so behind).

Uh...see you there?