Reviews for Integra's Batty Vacation
Monk Gyatso chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
This story is simply fabulous.
Crow T R0bot chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
First, I'd like to apologize on not reviewing the last chapter, that was laziness on my part. I must say though, that it figures Alfred would be a Hellsing veteran. Only the Batman's butler can be hardcore enough to join the Royal Order of Protestant Knights and live long enough to "retire" and change jobs.

And of course, Batman: World's Greatest Detective, had to be told three times by Alfred that his guest was "HERE." That made my day. :P

As for this chapter, it was fun at first, with Batman herding Scarface towards Integra, but I was kind of disappointed that we never got the meet the Collector he was collecting it for...especially when we got to the halfway point of the chapter, that wasn't your proudest moment. I personally would have liked to be SHOWN Integra being held hostage by The Mad Hatter rather than TOLD about it (I imagine she'd need all the willpower in the universe not to wring his neck until his blood shoots out of his ears for having to play dress up for his fantasies).

And as Alastor X. Vega pointed out, who WOULDN'T want to hear Integra sing while under the Music Meister's sway? XD

However, you did make up for it somewhat when we got to see the "punishment" Seras cooked up for Alucard. Though I doubt Integra ever wants to see a dummy again after her stay in Gotham, that sight must have been worth it when even Alucard was terrified of it. Somehow I thought it would be fitting if Pip's familiar actually did possess it whenever Seras got ahold of it, but the outcome was nice regardless. n.n

Hope your updates are treating you well, and good luck in school and other stuff! _
The Bellmaker chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Great! A satisfactory end to a fantastic story!

Very good. I especially enjoyed Seras's 'punishment' for Alucard. Heheheh.
ProbableImpossibilities chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Ahh, I remember watching Pooh Bear trying to get at that honey. I know it's rather demented, but I can totally imagine Alucard jumping in a mud puddle, sitting on a balloon, and repeating "tut tut, it looks like rain" to try and fool the bees out of their honey. I can also imagine him getting stuck in the hive.

This is a really fun fic to read, and I liked the ending a lot, too. Keep churning these out, and I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we'll keep reading them!
Lion in the Land chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
I've been commenting a lot on your chapter intro's lately, haven't I? Well, what can I say, you do a nice job with them. I really liked the opening sentences here. Very chilling.

“Hired Hand” hehe-did you come up with that one on your own or is it in the comics?

I got a chuckle out of the Bat Man's and Integra's differing philosophies on killing. His "displeased look" after she "leveled her Walther PPK" was precious.

"Integra wasn't quite sure how she felt about that." I KNEW it! Right before I read that line, I was thinking that she wasn't going to like it that they could get along without her. Of course, who knows how much longer they would've made it.

Seras' punishment-by-dummy was quite fitting for this story. If only you'd found a way to work in Gob...

I am a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see more repartee between our two heros (hmm, were you feeling a bit *rushed*? ;P), BUT I like that you showed us Integra's homecoming. Seeing Alucard swoop her up in a great big bear hug was great.

I'm so glad I continued on with this story after not glomming onto the first couple of chapters. It turned out to be a fun little tale.

-Lila
The Layman chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Well, I'm kind of dissapointed that Joker didn't get any spotlight in this story, but I suppose he had his fifteen minutes in "Seras sees dead people", right?

Oh yeah, did we ever explain what the big deal about the sword fragment was? I can't really remember...

Also, a "Walter meets Alfred" fic deffinately sounds like a lot fun. You should write it.
graypheonix chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Heh, cute ending to the tale, and a nice interesting bit of fun. Though where did the puppet come from I wonder? Oh well, fun stuff. Continue to update, ja ne.
HAissan chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
the whole thought of Seras doing one of integra's dramatic and aggressive displays on "search and destroy" on termites would be hilarious, but you know he got the job done you know?
Alastor Vega chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
I'm sad to see this go. I hope we get another story that make our Dark Knight team with the Lady Knight. Maybe against one of his more Dangerous foes.

Man, if I was ever a mook who was being hunted by Batman, I would of piss on myself. That one scary man. Of course, I think Integra could be one scary person too.

It kind of funny ou mentio teh Mad Hatter dressing Integra as Alice because I was thinking the same think. I wonder if Alucard would find out about that he tease her about it.

And I like the referance to teh Music Meister. Would love to seen Integra singing.

And even though she mihgt of had fun, I think Integra only face these villians and Not a certain Clown Prince of Gotham. I just shudder at eh thought of her ever meeting him.

I also love Seras forms of punishment. Especially the sexual Harressment meeting. I just cant imagine the crueling things he went through in there. lol.

Great job and have a nice day.
Xireana Prime chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
this is an awesome story! I love the part about the egos! It's beyond true!
Alastor Vega chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Now we're cooking. Two knight finally working together. I just cant wait to see what the two will do. Once said egos dont interfere with each other.

I would never think that Alfred would be an employer of the Hellsing family. Guess he fought supernatural being before his young master. And does he know about Alucard?

And I think I know how the enemy Batman was talking about.

Great job and have a nice day.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Very VERY good last comment there. It absolutely fits there.

Not to mention the fact that everything else was awesome too.

Now, maybe I overlooked it, but I can't remember reading the part where Integra got shot; either you forgot (intentionally or not) to put it there, or I simply didn't see it. To be quite honest, I would put my money on the latter, so I'm not really sure why I'm including it in the review. xD

Anyways, what is the... Lazarus Pit, was it? Ressurecting people? I mean, what the hell?

Also, interesting that you decided to include the other marvel folks. Atleast Superman. Please, let him make an appearnce; I very much want to hear Integras reaction to him. xD

Great work, as usual
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
Wooow, a reveiw is definatly long over due for me to give to you. D:

I was about to mention the typos of G's that must of been B's but then I rembered Scarface has a speach impadament... oh joy. and I almost didn't catch the fact Teggy was killed D8 I litterly went: "hjkfdgs lgdsjal ghdafdjalhdgj tldas/lettervomit WHAT!" but yay for the laserith pits of insanity~ she's still kicking. But I lol'd at Bruce's failed attempt at hypnotizing her, she much to smart for that... and possibly went threw it a few tmes before via servent/pet/slave.

My lord, you have temperarily distroied my view on Winnie the Pooh.

Seriously... soo... I don't know what to say D: whats next Little Red Riding Hood? Goldielocks? DX

Ok now that I'm over that, chapter 7 is made of so much lulz. Their egos, theres no way of beating it, and the comment about "If Alucard was born a few centures after the castle craze" was funny as well. I hope to see more from this story! Keep up the good work~
The Layman chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
Well, they're not going to kill each other, so I guess that's a good thing. (Though you probably make that crack about their egos while they're around. Just saying.)
Monk Gyatso chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
What do I have to say, I like this story very much.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »