Reviews for Sometimes a Fantasy
Avalon096 chapter 1 . 15h
Would have loved to see a sequel!
How can Eric be in love with Sookie if sexing up these people?
Jacob Malfoy chapter 12 . 3/11
This is stupid. Eric has connections and he would have used a sword or other military technics since him and Godric were in wars all the time. Eric is a strategist he lays plans. This is not the Eric we all know. 3/5 stars.
JoannaDeAragon chapter 16 . 3/8
Loved your story. It captivated me from the beginning. At the end to the story, when Sookie started saying that she could'n escape and blah blah blah, and Eric told her that he loved her too(it sounded like a goodbye), I was like noooooo, it can not end here. And then Eric took her in his arms and flew, I was like yessss, That's Eric.
Thanks for the hea!
️️ Robot! Quite the reunion!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
forgivable. great chapter
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 3/1/2016
That was such a great story! Ohhh how I wish there was a sequel! The ending was fantastic and I want more, more, more! Thank you SOOO much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 15 . 3/1/2016
Awww, I loved Eric's honesty and all of his promises to Sookie. Another perfect chapter!
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 3/1/2016
Perfect!
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 3/1/2016
Haha, loved the human rescue mission! That was great! But the "other" rescue mission...even better! :D
AZSeaOtter chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
Now it's time to kick some ass!
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
Holy hell Sookie's in over her head; I hope Bill is satisfied...he ultimately put her into this mess. Intriguing story, heartening transitions.
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 2/29/2016
Sophie Anne is insane if she thinks Eric is going to let her get away with her "punishment" of him. What an evil, jealous bitch. Still enjoying the story!
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
The vampire-familial relationships are very interesting. The idea that Eric and Bill are the equivalent to cousins is truly remarkable. Very intriguing grand-sire choice. Love where this is headed!
1,160 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »