Reviews for Sometimes a Fantasy
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 3/1
That was such a great story! Ohhh how I wish there was a sequel! The ending was fantastic and I want more, more, more! Thank you SOOO much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 15 . 3/1
Awww, I loved Eric's honesty and all of his promises to Sookie. Another perfect chapter!
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 3/1
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 3/1
Haha, loved the human rescue mission! That was great! But the "other" rescue mission...even better! :D
AZSeaOtter chapter 12 . 3/1
Now it's time to kick some ass!
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 2/29
Holy hell Sookie's in over her head; I hope Bill is satisfied...he ultimately put her into this mess. Intriguing story, heartening transitions.
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 2/29
Sophie Anne is insane if she thinks Eric is going to let her get away with her "punishment" of him. What an evil, jealous bitch. Still enjoying the story!
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 2/29
The vampire-familial relationships are very interesting. The idea that Eric and Bill are the equivalent to cousins is truly remarkable. Very intriguing grand-sire choice. Love where this is headed!
AZSeaOtter chapter 8 . 2/29
I'm pleased that Sookie verbally stood up for herself against Bill and Soopie Anne. Most of her strength seems to be heightened by Eric's presence, which is wonderful!
AZSeaOtter chapter 7 . 2/29
Exciting chapter! Thank God for Eric!
AZSeaOtter chapter 6 . 2/29
That was extra yummy! Woo hoo!
AZSeaOtter chapter 5 . 2/29
Yep, I could never understand how Bill could care so little about the condition of Sookie's house...but Eric did...even paying for it to be fixed. Great chapter!
AZSeaOtter chapter 4 . 2/29
Why did she ask him to take her home?
AZSeaOtter chapter 3 . 2/29
Why can't she see that if Eric can manipulate her FEELINGS, so can Bill? Bill seems so desperate to rush things along...he has to have an ulterior agenda, right?
AZSeaOtter chapter 2 . 2/29