Reviews for Sometimes a Fantasy
MiniLover chapter 16 . 5/1
Oh my gosh! Such an amazing story! So wonderfully written! I enjoyed every minute of it! I would love to see a sequel! Please!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 4/30
Wow! That was amazing! What's she going to do about Bill?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
I love this story and think it will be a tragedy if you don't continue with a sequel. You can just write it chapter by chapter, I know that's your style lol.
bloodamber chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
Thanks for the enjoyable story, even with such an open ending I feel content with how things played out. :)
bloodamber chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
I like the way you have portrayed Eric in this chapter. Even if I'm not happy about what happened to him the way he is dealing with it seems perfectly in character, his submission is more logical to keep him alive. He's not acting rash.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
Omg did not expect that ending, I hope you will write a sequel!
jules3677 chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
I think the thing I'm most shocked about is that all this happened to Sookie & Eric in just over 6 weeks. Busy lives! Had to laugh when Jason came to rescue Sookie the second time, he still had time to mouth off at Hadley. I have an image of the queen stamping her foot as Jason calls Hadley every derogatory name & Andre stands there gaping like a goldfish. Anyway that's my little scene. What happened to Hadley & Bill after the takeover? Were they collateral damage? I hope so. I had a lot of fun reading this. Thankyou.
WitchMitzi chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Your story was amazing. I really want to hear more
katierim chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
BRAVO I have been waiting for someone to acknowledge that is what Eric would do when she is boo hooing about her brother or her friends who wouldn't give her the same thought. Not to mention her going back would just put all of them in danger! Loyalty vs childish stupidity
katierim chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
Hi,
I know you wrote this story awhile ago, but I just found it and started reading it. I am really enjoying it and would just like to thank you for all your hard work on this.
TLynnson chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
Great story, lovely read!
cela chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
this is absolutely the way it should have played out. bill is such a waste of space and I never liked him. he was just franklin mott with better manners.
media-savant chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
I normally hate books, movies, etc. that end without a firmly stated conclusion, but this was really good! I never saw this type of ending coming. I do hope you do a sequel, though.

Thanks for sharing.