Reviews for Mind Over Man
emeraldstoker chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
I feel the same regarding John's seemingly instant recovery. I would have loved to have seen this played out but it was wonderful to read.
snooky-9093 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Ah, I have been looking for gapfillers (or as we say on the Hogan's Heroes board-missing scenes) for this. I think we needed a whole other episode. Well done. Your writing has a professional quality.

I loved the scene with the medical staff on the ship, but I do wonder if he would have been checked over more thoroughly by Franklin once they made their way back to resistance headquarters...or perhaps they had no time. Again...a missing episode. I did read somewhere that a scene that took place after Sheridan shot the guard was cut out of the episode due to time constraints.
kungfuwaynewho chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hurt/Comfort yay. Yay!

["You… have a smell…"] That's totes how I'm going to tell people they stink and need to shower from now on. Ugh, I love Delenn.

[Worry flooded Sheridan's exhausted mind. "Love you?"] Shut up. I just...I just have something in my eye. (It's totally the effect of phrasing it as a question, to look at it from the technical perspective; a great device, because if we know anything about Sheridan at this point, we know that his love for Delenn is his absolute constant, the one thing that he had to live for, that kept him from breaking - so that he asks that as a question? Gut wrenching.)

(I don't know why that's all in parentheses.)

Looooove girls spooning guys from behind.

And good catharsis, to be followed with the rebirth of the shower - clean, ready to head once more into the breach. Excellent.
Nyt Yanse chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
This was a beautiful piece- I confess, i cried a bit. This is so very in character, I could see this being what truly happened in between shots. Thank you.
Moon FireStar chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
this was good and (re-readable) is that even a word ) whatever I would and will so read it over just wish it was longer *hint* *hint* ;D I wil be on the the look out for any B5 stories you write :P til next time!
Moon FireStar chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
aw I love me some Delenn and you rock!...looking back this is so how it could have happen and (Learning Curve )is one of my favorite episodes
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
this is a really good ... its one of the things I thought about myself and you bring Delenn across very well ; I can so hear her voice in the writing
NWHS chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Very nice gapfiller. The shower scene was especially sweet and wonderful. I do, however, remember the episode you referened with the Mora dum (sp). That was the episode Lochley slipped, showing she knew Sheridan better than anyone thought and he had to reveal his marriage to her.

The end of Season 4 had gaps the size of craters, such as the issue of torture you addressed in your fic. I read another fic in which the author, like you, looked at the ramifications on John.

Very well done.
shadowsamurai83 chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Wow. That was...wow... Perfectly written, perfectly in character, believable, sweet, angsty...yeah, I liked that! :)