Reviews for You Have No Idea
Thomas chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Hi I loved the 1st chapter, you are really good at stories ;)
Drifting in the night chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
I feel so old... I remember Keno from the old movies... Xb
MutantGirl95 chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
What did Donnie find?! Tell me, tell me, TELL ME! DX I need to know!
Now that we have that out of the way, awesome story! I always love your stories!
tmntlover2013 chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Donakiko chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Don: Great! I gained a new hothead attitude!

Raph: Ya didn't get one, Ya stole mine! Me and Leo never get along like the me here...I don' like it!

Leo: You don't like anything hothead

Raph: Fearless leader

Leo: Knucklebrain

Raph: Splinter jr

Leo: Ninja drop-out

Mikey: Why am I the only sane one?

Me: If it helps, You're anything but sane (Only in this story you are)
Amonraphoenix chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Love this story... I think there's a mistake in this line though

Don's natural response was, "Hai, nii-san."

It should be "Hai, onii-san." I might be wrong though bit rusty LOL
Strgrl4eva chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
Um... I'm very confused right now. You started off great but slowly especially towards the ending the details become very sparse. Another thing that confused me was the fact that you seemed to have combined the 80s turtles with the 2003 turtles. The live action movies are more based on the animated series of the 80s than the one currently on-going. The storylines are very different in comparison. And your explanation of Leo's jungle time doesn't quite add up. If he was in fact experimented on and then heavily drugged to ensure that he slept for an entire year wouldn't the drugs leave side effects? Possible brain damage? I just don't see how you can simply build up the storyline this far and sum it up with "He didn't remember". I like this story and I like your idea... its very interesting. I just think that you should have spent more time developing the ending and doing a little more research.
Strgrl4eva chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Should I bother leaving a review and telling you what a horrible person you are or should I just continue to the next chapter?
Strgrl4eva chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Alright. I must say... I'm quite enjoying this. Not only have you managed to hit each and every of the turtles but you centered it around my favorite Turtle movie. I love reading stories about what other fans have concluded about Leo's 2 year trip. It's really interesting. Yours is a bit different I think because you've managed to devolop the characters considerably without playing the plot line too quickly. Not only that, but so much of what we've come to recognize from the turtles is changed in this story and I haven't felt you going out of character even once yet.

And I completely agree with truly idolizes Leo and that's why he wants to succeed him. That's why he's always opposing him. He wants to prove not just to himself but to Leo that he can be the best. It's rather cute :)
Shado-Ookami chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
Awesome story! Leo is also my fav turtle. Your little rant in the last chapter reminds me a lot of my own rants on several occasions directed at our fav leader in blue xP Can't wait to see how they survive this mess... Another story to add to my favs list, yay!
SmileyDJingles chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
I love it!
UltimateLeoFanGirl chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
What's going on with Leo? You can't end it as a cliff hanger! That's sooooo mean! Is this going to continue in another story? It has to!
CarlisleLover1234 chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
sequal! u need to write one!
majorbookluver chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
I liked the turtles fighting over who was the favorite brother. I can see raph and mikey having really good puppy eyes... poor leo! anyway, I loved it!
Scribe of Turesa chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
WHAT? SEQUEL PLEASE! Why won't Leo be there much longer? WHY?

Awesome story by the way.

-Lon