Reviews for Sam, I'm Sorry
Ianto'sCoffeeMinion chapter 1 . 2/8
Loved this so much!
221bdeductions chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Wow the feels! I love this story and especially like te way that you wrote Dean.
sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
cool twist to the episode!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
that was by far my favorite fic :) and i've read hundreds...
ElizaT chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
*-*
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Poor Sammy , I don't blame Dean one bit I woulda killed the bastards too right after getting Sam the hell outta there where they couldn't hurt him again because when push comes to shove you don't fuck with my family people can say whatever the hell they want about me but you do something to one of my family and you end up with a pissed off girl that is 5'2" and 135lbs roughly and who has no qualms about picking up a cast iron fryig pan and hitting you with it ( well in theory anyway though if my family was someone like Sammy then I'd definitely crack someone upside the head with a castiron fryin pan)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Good story.
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Good work! Go Dean!
amyblair chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
You know, this is something that I have pushed around in my mind, too. Sam drinks the blood, he doesn't shoot it up - the route is absorbed into the body much differently if you were to shoot it directly into the vein. So, I always think - demon blood really isn't Sam's blood. The YED never mixed Sam's blood with his blood - he fed it to him. So, if he isn't feeding, it shouldn't be a part of him. Not like Winchester Blood.

I was surprised you had Dean kill the hunters. I was pleased with the brothers talk, though. I'll be interested to see what/where we all pick up from in season 6. Nice story.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Loved this. I wanted to see Dean in the panic room too. Great work.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
No. The ending seemed just right to me, hon.

'The water was still pink, blood still coating his tongue, sticking to his lips, and he couldn't ever rip it out or scrub it clean. I'm a whole new level of freak.

Sam blinked against the memory.'

I liked these little references to past episodes.

Wonderful stuff, babes.

Kind regards,

ST x
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I liked it!

Enjoyed seeing the boys together just as they should be looking after each other.

Good job!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aw! Lurve! This was soo sweet! I loved it! :D
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I loved it!
ritsam chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
No it's cool. I like this story as well as I liked that episode. Well, Sam kicked those sob's a**es real hard. :):)

And wow, that call from Sam which Dean'd heard, was heartbreaking. Poor baby! Love him to death. *hugs and kisses to Sammy*

Love it,