Reviews for Something Scary
I was thinking chapter 1 . 6/16
This is a great story but you killed Kakashi
You're ending the story like this?
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 5 . 5/8
Okay, I have to know, what is that from? Because have been searching, and you'd think something that uniquely phrased would be easy to find.
AMINA chapter 1 . 4/25
Annoy mouse chapter 10 . 1/6
Evil laughter. Oh so very much evil laughter. Maybe even some cackling too.

Thank you.
sky lord 1990 chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
bad idea as alucard said those how dare inpesanit the dead are juged fit to join thier ranks
Sunshine0235 chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
The best kyuubi as naruto type fanfics I have ever read, and I've read a lot of them. Truely a great work.
grimmich chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
... did he have naruto's permission to teach the fighting style to Kiba? if not isn't that being disrespectful in Naruto's eyes I mean jiraiya taught his personal style to a weak inferior being...
grimmich chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
... that is just soooo not even near fair! it was three against one! if it had been one on one and all they were fresh for every fight Naruto would have sooo kicked all of their asses! those fucking cheaters!
Im Not Itachi chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I like this story, but no amount of mental retardation would allow someone to put a two year old in an apartment by themselves. I'm also pretty sure you would kill a two year old if an adult kicked it in the head... once. They wouldn't even be tall enough to reach anything food related, let alone pay for it or hunt for food. They're two years old. Make him eight or something. It's still highly unrealistic, but at least you could explain it.
TheZeitgeist chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
Juvart24 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Super evil bat shit insane Naruto was really fun to read I hope you start writing for this again.
DonKilla chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
Pulp Fiction? Jackson is the man! I approve this
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I love how Sarutobi blames Jiraiya for the problem, when he could have easily adopted Naruto into his own family. To me, that's one of the biggest plot holes of the series if you go with the idea that Sarutobi actually cared about Naruto.
Ice 88 chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
im waiting for the update...