Reviews for Something Scary
AMINA chapter 1 . 4/25
1234566789
Annoy mouse chapter 10 . 1/6
Evil laughter. Oh so very much evil laughter. Maybe even some cackling too.

Thank you.
sky lord 1990 chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
bad idea as alucard said those how dare inpesanit the dead are juged fit to join thier ranks
Sunshine0235 chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
The best kyuubi as naruto type fanfics I have ever read, and I've read a lot of them. Truely a great work.
grimmich chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
... did he have naruto's permission to teach the fighting style to Kiba? if not isn't that being disrespectful in Naruto's eyes I mean jiraiya taught his personal style to a weak inferior being...
grimmich chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
... that is just soooo not even near fair! it was three against one! if it had been one on one and all they were fresh for every fight Naruto would have sooo kicked all of their asses! those fucking cheaters!
Im Not Itachi chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I like this story, but no amount of mental retardation would allow someone to put a two year old in an apartment by themselves. I'm also pretty sure you would kill a two year old if an adult kicked it in the head... once. They wouldn't even be tall enough to reach anything food related, let alone pay for it or hunt for food. They're two years old. Make him eight or something. It's still highly unrealistic, but at least you could explain it.
TheZeitgeist chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
Uuuuuuuupdaaaaaaaaaaaaaate
Juvart24 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Super evil bat shit insane Naruto was really fun to read I hope you start writing for this again.
DonKilla chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
Pulp Fiction? Jackson is the man! I approve this
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I love how Sarutobi blames Jiraiya for the problem, when he could have easily adopted Naruto into his own family. To me, that's one of the biggest plot holes of the series if you go with the idea that Sarutobi actually cared about Naruto.
Ice 88 chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
im waiting for the update...
Yoholic chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
My third read through. Each time the story is read by my me it seems to age like fine wine. Hope you begin updating this story again when you find the time and desire.
TheLightBeforeWeLand chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Okay, this story is awesome! I just spent the last few hours reading the whole thing, and i think i might reread it after typing this , I need more stories with Naruto like this. I mean, I've read plenty of AUs with an incredibly strong demon Naruto who can be a ruthless killer, but never one with him being both strong and a borderline psychopath! The joke he played on Kiba and Sauske was sick, but I was seriously laughing right with him. I dunno, maybe I'm crazy too.

And a few chapters back, in the first part of the chunin exams, when Naruto was questioning the prisoner and he did the whole "say what again" thing I nearly died because I just saw that Boondocks episode with Rummy doing all that.

This story is such a great mixture of humor, drama, action, and suspense and I cant wait to see what happens next.
Bladehaste chapter 21 . 5/5/2014