Reviews for Something Scary
prototype gear chapter 21 . 6/11
Calling it now, all the biju are fragments of alucard. Naruto is his cruelty and death wish, nanabi his legion of death, shukaku his insanity, killer bee his wisdom, and yagura his bad Babbitt of taking enthuesiastic walks.
prototype gear chapter 9 . 6/11
How I would kill demon naruto?

Recreate the heavens feel ritual to summon Gilglamesh, then use a command seal to force him to use 40% of Ea's power to erase him using the primadorial truth of the creation of earth from the sword that split the heavens and earth (it's like king crimson, it just works). Then I would use two command seals to have Gil kill himself, because he would be pissed that I forced him to use one of his greatest treasures.
Foxy-Floof chapter 21 . 6/5
Chapter 21: Come on... blatant rip-off of Hellsing OVA?
You can do better than that.
Fenarinarsas chapter 21 . 5/11
Such a delightful story. Thank you so much for the time you spent creating this entertaining tale.
Blitzstrahl chapter 21 . 3/13
you need to continue this. Naruto must speak the line "...Bitch I eat people!..."
Blitzstrahl chapter 12 . 3/12
Lol puberty comes at last for Naruto. To bad shes taken? But hey there is still the seven tails?
Blitzstrahl chapter 11 . 3/11
If only Tazuna hadn't died lol. Which Genin team died?
OriksGaming chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
Nagato isn't "controlling" Pein, you idiot. Nagato is Pein. Pein wouldn't exist if Nagato hadn't cracked and gone all delusional psycho, believing himself a god and deserving a scarier name. The whole point of a backstory to each of the villains is that they don't just randomly become villains one day, there's always reasons and circumstances, which you should understand, having plotted out Naruto's circumstances reasonably, even if the mobs were a bit far fetched and unrealistic, considering Naruto most likely had an Elite ANBU guard when he was younger. In canon, Itachi is just a good guy pretending to be a bad guy, and he was tricked by Danzo and Madara into believing that he was making a heroic sacrifice. He was a genius, and ultimately a good guy in the end, but he supposedly just didn't care about the innocents in the equation or didn't try to save them. I don't know which is better; The random stupidity or the common ninja callousness. But he wasn't deep down a bad guy like you're heavily implying. The whole point of the Juubi was to get rid of the mystery. Mysteries are made to be solved, and he was bringing the series to an end, so he let the mystery be solved. You have so many qualms with the show, but they're mostly completely unreasonable, and you haven't really bothered to think anything through. Your story itself was boring from the get go due to the major morality issues making it impossible to connect with the characters. Oh look, he blew up a city full of innocents because he couldn't get the tree exercise down. But that's okay, because he's still a massive dick and we should really empathize with our "hero." Aww, Jiraiya's here for you - you cute little cuddly mass murderer.
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
I dunno, I feel like Jiraiya should have put him in enough chakra restraints he couldn't use Kyuubi's chakra and then killed him years ago. Yeah yeah, Naruto's a badass in this fan fiction - Whatever. He's also a remorseless mass murderer and a complete dick. I wish he was dead more and more the further I read.
dloold87 chapter 21 . 2/7/2016
totally need to update.
ShadowDragonOfDestruction chapter 21 . 1/5/2016
OHHHHH DAMNNNN!
I just read all your chapters and OMG! Great work in all of it! All the stuff going on KS amazing and can't wait till the next chapter comes out! And the sanbi seems it's going to join the snow as well!
Can't wait!
Great job once more!
I was thinking chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This is a great story but you killed Kakashi
Guest chapter 21 . 5/8/2015
You're ending the story like this?
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Okay, I have to know, what is that from? Because have been searching, and you'd think something that uniquely phrased would be easy to find.
AMINA chapter 1 . 4/25/2015