Reviews for Something Scary
Silvermane1 chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
I hope Gaara survives
holya chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
Kyuubi... Sounded so very Alucardish there... if he had yelled give me a hug at the end of the whole summon your demons, heal your self, ect rant I would have said you were inspired by the abridge series of hellsing on Youtube,,, So so very funny. But anyway back on topic awesome chapter. Truly a master piece of twisted humor.
Hoshi124 chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
"Nine-tails down? Man don't play a clown. For him that's a love tap…" Light flashed behind his glasses. "Now here comes his bitch-slap."

Holy shit you have Bee his best line yet!
Shizuka-naru Goketsu chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
... you turned Naruto into Alucard yet you didn't turn him into a vampire or introduce the Hellsing Universe into Naruto, ... GOOD FOR YOU MATE!
bakapervert chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
Thanks for the update. Awesome chapter. The one liner is pretty cool.
z-vo chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
It's great to see you continuing with this story. Liked Naruto convincing Kiba/Sauske that he had killed Ino's team... and it turning out that the was just messing with that. Very fitting for Naruto's character... its more shocking that he DIDN'T kill them. Looking forward to the next chapter and what comes up during the preliminaries. Keep up the excellent work!
FranticHamster chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
great story even though naruto is very evil in this story i can't help but cheer for him and i don't even know why. It will be great to see how you do the invasion.
hello2000 chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
No Fu? You could twist the personality of the container of the Seven Tails.
warriorx559 chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
Cool chapter.
Mortimer Grimm chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
...Is there supposed to be humor somewhere in there? If so, I don't see it.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
supert history
BoogaBingBangBow chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Aww, I thought he really killed them. That would have been fun :P
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Oh, Naruto, you are so cruel! And yet, I still love you...
festa1984 chapter 20 . 2/24/2013