Reviews for Something Scary
Evilsangel chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
Weee! Glad you are back! Guess it means I'll have to read everything again. lol Please update again soon!
Siriusly Grim chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Hmm... quite the story. A shame to see the enormous break between Chapters 16 and 18, but I suppose real-life rears its ugly head in all humans existence on this planet. I hope you update soon as this story is very excellent.
reader chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
well... it was a long time since you updated, but anyway, please continue.
icyheadsh0t chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
Loving this story so far. Keep it up.
Shinsou Tengen Wabisuke chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
This is something scary. But I love that! I love the idea of Naruto actually having a pack of some sort. Kiba is actually my least favourite of the Konoha 9 but I still do like him. Just not all that much. But I'm interested in how things will work out and how he'll progress and grow. And how you implied what happened to team 8 is something scary. I like them but I can see them dying. I honestly believe they were the least prepared for the exam out of the three rookie teams. I can't wait to read more. MOAR
monster420 chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
i had hoped for a longer chapter

still something is better than nothing

update soon
Life Element chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
Nothing like a evil sadistic Naruto to balance out his happy mange ego XD
Peter Kim chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
Ino is dead,well life for a life and Ino gave up her her life to make sure Kiba and Akamaru live unwillingly. What effects will happened with Naruto gaving part of his chraka to Kiba and Akamaru?
Silvermane1 chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
cool
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
I've really got no complaints about the characters, but you misspelled lantern bearer in the chapter heading.

Also, will the current revelations about the Uchiha clan in canon change your portrayal of Sasuke?
demon in training chapter 18 . 2/7/2013