Reviews for Something Scary
Wooooooh,

Nice chapter!

Kepp em comin
origin of summoners chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
great story. and for some one he could date ether hinata since she would like his never give up adducted or anko since she is kinda crazy or maybe shion since he can take out demons by her self.
Midori Ookami chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
AHHH PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Hektols chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Pein proved why he is such a badass.

Naruto is now more powerful than before, I'm sorry for Zabuza.
Aarik076 chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Hmmm...I like this story's potential. So basically the difference between Kyuubi and Naruto is that one is a demon and the other a human...but in almost every other way they act the same? Not surprising, considering he was the only one Naruto could count on to always be there. Keep up the good work, I look forward to more in the future.
greywizard-dumblemort chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
You're certainly not short on talent... I've been following this for a while and though at times I raise a skeptical eyebrow you generally impress with your vision. Its rare to find someone willing to show a Kyuubi influenced Naruto as he *should* be.

Near limitless chakra and practically instantaneous healing makes for a ninja potentially monstrous beyond belief; the physically state and strength of such a body and the countless applications of that massive chakra reservoir suggest that with the right training, effort and mindset Naruto should excel far beyond normal ninja. Ninja like the Sandaime, Jiraiya and Yondaime became peerless destructive forces without even a bloodline ability but through sheer talent and ingenuity. Kakashi was a twelve year old jounin before getting the sharingan and had already created a powerful assasination technique. Yet still, you get those authors hung up on labels and fearing 'overpowering', that have Naruto trained by the Kyuubi since like 4 and accessing its limitless ultr-potent chakra and then being on some imaginary, ubelievable 'low-chuunin' level at graduation time and almost equal against normal genin in the chuunin exams barely scraping a win in the finals. Insanity

In any case, I digress... It rare to see such clear authour progression and it feels good to witness it. You're visibly clearer, sharper and cleverer in your writing as each chapter progresses; its evident that you're learning as you go along and you appear to be a quick study.

Good job, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to future updates.
Rubicon373 chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
bwahahahaha! :D

awesome chapter

update soon please
Julian Carax chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Ooo... Canon. I wonder how his meeting with Haku will go this time.

Rare pairing... nope, I've no idea - at least without changing Naruto's character to either a do gooder or a whiny bitch.

Keep up the great work.
Nulled Lucied chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
Oh my, the end had me rolling picturing that image...

I loved this chapter.
Gen. Malaise chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
Holy shit, I don't usually like super-power Naruto, but I gotta see (read) this.
colin chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
No fighting but the idea of exploding supersonic canonballs is pretty awesome. Please udpate again soon.
NobodiesHiiro chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
Nice chapter, mate. But; damn do I feel bad for Zabuza, and Haku. 'cause somethin' scary is comin'.
kjahdaghlejk chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
Explosives are fun. That much is mostly true.

I honestly thought Naruto was like, dead or something. So it's cool that he's not. It's also neato that he can just blow up a friggen island with a cannonade whichamacallit. He's a precocious little scamp ain't he.

You're an excellent writer. Yeah huh. I look fowards to your next update.

See ya.
Cjonwalrus chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
But Naruto was a pretty cool guy. He got his head drilled off and doesn't afraid of anything

most amusing thing I've ever read in fanfiction
Cjonwalrus chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
badass, this is how possessed!Naruto should act
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »