Reviews for Something Scary
grimmich chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
... did he have naruto's permission to teach the fighting style to Kiba? if not isn't that being disrespectful in Naruto's eyes I mean jiraiya taught his personal style to a weak inferior being...
grimmich chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
... that is just soooo not even near fair! it was three against one! if it had been one on one and all they were fresh for every fight Naruto would have sooo kicked all of their asses! those fucking cheaters!
Im Not Itachi chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I like this story, but no amount of mental retardation would allow someone to put a two year old in an apartment by themselves. I'm also pretty sure you would kill a two year old if an adult kicked it in the head... once. They wouldn't even be tall enough to reach anything food related, let alone pay for it or hunt for food. They're two years old. Make him eight or something. It's still highly unrealistic, but at least you could explain it.
TheZeitgeist chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
Uuuuuuuupdaaaaaaaaaaaaaate
Juvart24 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Super evil bat shit insane Naruto was really fun to read I hope you start writing for this again.
DonKilla chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
Pulp Fiction? Jackson is the man! I approve this
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I love how Sarutobi blames Jiraiya for the problem, when he could have easily adopted Naruto into his own family. To me, that's one of the biggest plot holes of the series if you go with the idea that Sarutobi actually cared about Naruto.
Ice 88 chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
im waiting for the update...
Yoholic chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
My third read through. Each time the story is read by my me it seems to age like fine wine. Hope you begin updating this story again when you find the time and desire.
TheLightBeforeWeLand chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Okay, this story is awesome! I just spent the last few hours reading the whole thing, and i think i might reread it after typing this , I need more stories with Naruto like this. I mean, I've read plenty of AUs with an incredibly strong demon Naruto who can be a ruthless killer, but never one with him being both strong and a borderline psychopath! The joke he played on Kiba and Sauske was sick, but I was seriously laughing right with him. I dunno, maybe I'm crazy too.

And a few chapters back, in the first part of the chunin exams, when Naruto was questioning the prisoner and he did the whole "say what again" thing I nearly died because I just saw that Boondocks episode with Rummy doing all that.

This story is such a great mixture of humor, drama, action, and suspense and I cant wait to see what happens next.
Eurigos chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
awesome
Ronwyn The Queen of Darkness chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
You know what I thought when I read your apology for not posting in forever? WOOT! D&D!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 21 . 3/4/2014
interesting.
Xdeath-godX chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Dude I'm salivating at the anticipation tht has been built. Please continue this it ain't easy finding beasty as fuck authors. Keep it up. So he uses the trinity blood restrictions on himself or is it hellsings? It is such a good read.
Dragonlord1199 chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
This was an impressive story I particularly enjoyed the way you portrayed the tailed beasts and I salute you for your act of ignoring Kishimoto (jerk is killing everyone) at this point fanfiction is almost better than the manga I think your writing style leaves nothing to be desired and I will be following this avidly :)
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »