Reviews for Something Scary
The Grand Hookla chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
Man, this story has a wonderful blend of badass and humor. Keep writing it exactly how it is and I'll stay with it to the end.
DanielHimura chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
Very nice story. Can he control more than four tails or is that his limit? Cant wait to see him fight someone powerful for real.
Maybe a couple of fight scenes now and then.
GoldenRat chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
I wonder how Sasuke will turn out around someone (Kyuubi!Naruto) who so utterly more powerful.
ClothesOptional chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
I wonder what Minato would say if he saw Naruto as he is now.

"Son, I am dissapoint" lol
Damarcus chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
hella good story keep it up
IceEmoVampire chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
best story ever
Rubicon373 chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
FUCKING HELL YES! AWESOME FIC IS AWESOME! XD

update as soon as you can please, i must read more! :D
colin chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
Dude that at the end was worth a Hell Yeah. Way to end on a high note. I'll bet that Kira Bii would be a good fight for Naruto I mean he can bring out the Full Power of the Eigh Tails Naruto has only used what 4-5 I think that would be a hell of a fight and Ill bet that Naruto would like Bii. Please update again soon.
Katonus chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
Very Interesting, and a very original take on what could have been. I'm very interested to see what kinda team bonding exercise Jiraiya does. Though considering how you had Jiraiya start off with Sasuke, and constantly having the deal with Naruto, I would hope that he won't let Sasuke's actions take him down that slope. It would be nice if a little more of the characters thoughts/motivations were expanded, but I like the pace of the story as it is...Oh...and Thank you for not writing one of the 934278278238923 Yoai stories on the site. It's refreshing.
narutoFan chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
I don't know if you meant for it to be, but I find this story hilarious. I don't know if this is normal or a time thing(darn midterms) but I love the story.
JEvans chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
Great story. It's nice to see an arrogant Naruto that doesn't even know what mercy is. But yeah, the whole mobs attacking him is a bit overused. Maybe a Naruto that just gets tired and angry at being treated with so much indifference by the entire village that he accidentally taps into the Nine-Tails chakra and kills someone, bringing down the wrath of everyone nearby...at which point Naruto panics and the situation escalates. Your characterization of Sarutobi is nice, but if he actually kept Naruto around as long as he did..there would have been some sort of rebellion or another. You could have had them lock up Naruto right away, and perhaps had him break out every once and awhile and kill a bunch of people. Eventually Sarutobi would decide that he's too much of a liability and call Jiraiya to get him out of the village without losing the village Jinchuuriki. Something that I think would be cool is Naruto not being enemies with Orochimaru. Maybe like a mutual respect thing, since Naruto doesn't care for the village, doesn't care what Orochimaru has done in his experiments, and Orochimaru isn't stupid enough to attack the Nine-Tailed Fox or his guardian.

Of course your way works as well, I just started typing and couldn't stop. Your story has much potential.
Grim Sinistre chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
I love how you introduced Naruto :)
Meany chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
You gotta love Naruto's introduction! Especially the ending. Dramatic, ain't he? :D Update soon!
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
Great story!

Update soon!
Anionbde chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
Boo narutos calmed down to much! then again wouldnt be much of a story if he just went around killing everyone... Would be awesome if naruto became more sadistic and went around killing peoples dreams instead of them. Imagine sasuke waking up one day with itatchis head laying next to him in his bed or something.
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »