Reviews for Something Scary
belnonm chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
Hello,

Scary story! the title is so perfect!

For the pairing... A crazy one might be with Tsunade? (She hates Konoha at this moment)
Or Naruto could more or so forced a relationship on a girl of his choice? A girl physically attractive for his hunger hormonally...
Or an Anko who's different of the cannon because Naruto is away so she became the scapegoat of the village. Naruto in her eyes could become a savior or a hope, her sole and holy hope.

All in all, the story is one of a kind, crazy, scary, comic, dramatic, gore... I love! good continuation.
rags007 chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
Awesome!I just loved the way you characterised Naruto...And update soon...it has been quite a while since you have updated...
colin chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Dude you fucking rock. This is a hell of a story. I really look forward to the next chapter so please update soon.
MonCappy chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
If the Uchiha massacre still happened (which I suspect is not the case based on Kiba's perception of Sasuke), then Sasuke, if he is still obsessed with power will end up so dead if he challenges Naruto.
awsome story chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
please up date sppm or i will kill myself
Grim Da Supafly chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Very interesting looking forward to more stories from you with your new and fresh vew point.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Wow O_O this fic is awesome! as long there is no pairings with Naruto I'm good and ready to follow you off a cliff! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
lol,
i dont give a shit if naruto keeps killing of characters :D
He is so fucking badass :D
"From the east to the west and the north to the south he roams, battling the forces of evil and darkness."
well, true, considering his godson is worth a fucking army of evil overlords
Demon Naruto 117 chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
great story really like it, love how naruto is a complete psyhco.
Dave-MingChang chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
jiraiya is a pretty cool guy too, eh trains psycho!naruto and doesnt afraid of anything

...
Anyway.
I really do like this story, nutter Naruto is always a favourite to read. :) Good work!
Kathie-Rin chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
poor jiraiya having such a difficult godson... poor poor him... hehe.
GoldenRat chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Psycho!Naruto seems like a fun character so far. I'm looking forward to reading more on his interaction with Team 7.
Writing bunny chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Hn, that was strange. I'm not sure it was wise from Jiraiya to take a genin team. Well, let's see what you can do with it.
Nulled Lucied chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Bwahaha, loved Naruto's entrance into the class. Oh and about the couldn't help it part, meh; whatever floats your boat. Overall I liked it, especially how you made it so the bane of kages' wasn't paperwork. That was great.

Now do me a favor and don't smile too brightly, I'll catch a bad sunburn if ya do.
kjahdaghlejk chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
I am seriously surprised that this doesn't have more publicity. Seriously. And believe me when I say that I have no freaking clue where this is gonna' go. at all. which is pretty cool. I've yet to see any of the most profound cliche's, which is really cool. Also, haven't seen where the button is for the little fancy 'E' with the accent mark. sneaky little bastard isn't it. whatever.

the point is, cool. yer' updating... uh... ...shit.

well, I'm out of things to say. I have problems writing like, at all, so I wont pressure you.

(update soon)

Also, I'm not very trustworthy.

...just thought you should know.
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »