Reviews for Floral Delights
NinaKaitoConan chapter 9 . 6/23
hello this is very good
phantomstorymaker chapter 9 . 3/24
OK. this story is really interesting and well written.
I like how the characters have been portrayed so far and the plot seems to be flowing smoothly.
I really hope you plan to update it.
J.clou chapter 9 . 1/17
Hello there!
I'm new to this fandom and just recently found this beautiful fic.
I know it has been 7 years since this fic was first published, but I would be the happiest person in the world of you would come back and complete this fic. I'm loving every one of your fics, but this fic had just left me hanging and Kaito with his pained heart.
Please continue ~ I will make sure to be here when you update this fic !
Loner Kid chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
can u plz plz plz plz update? this is really good!
i know that military can be tiresome, but is it so busy that you can't squeeze a bit of your free time to write?
Shana-Fujioka chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
Hey, it's already been over 4 years since you last updated... I really like this story, it's really interesting. I hope Shinichi wakes up soon. :)

And how did Kaito managa to visit Shinichi? With everyone approving of course.

There was just one thing, where I was confused at first. In chapter 1 you write from Jodie's POV and in chapter 4 Conan's. I would advice you to write something like "A month ago" or however long it was at the begginning of chapter 2, because at first I didn't notice, that that you moved back in time.

And I really liked the scene, where Kid disguised himself as Ran. That was so funny! I didn't notice at first, until you wrote about the "chipper sound" and then I really had to laugh because he didn't want to take out the salmon with his fear of fish. :D

Anyway, I hope you will update this story someday.
Kimmiko T chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
hope you would update soon please
Sleeping Jay chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Second last line, you wrote 'women' instead of 'woman' when referring to Hanako.

I kinda like the story, though it's a bit boring, I guess. This fic is promising, but the action is still a bit slow. If there were more chapters, it would likely be more interesting.

As for the chapter, I see that hints of love has seeped into Kaito's heart~ Fufu~

I hope that Kaito will be the one to be by Shinichi's side once the detective wakes up.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
Update if you can please. This story is good.
TangerineTea chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
I'm really interested in the direction of this story (and of course, I love me any KaiShin I can get, mmhmm XD), and I hope that you haven't abandoned it. Military training, wow! You have my awed admiration :P I hope they haven't been working you too hard, and that you'll update again soon!
Hikari-Pandora chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
Lovely story, i's been quite exciting so far. i hope you make it long, I don't mind how rare the updates might be. I've got a feeling that it might be a while before Shin'ichi remembers everything, either way it's nice knowing I've still got some of this story to look forward.

Arigato, matta tsugi ni!
icarusdg chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
In all honest I have nothing bad to say about your writing, I really love how much work you put into it and I miss reading new chapters. I hope you find the inspiration to continue this an your other stories soon. Hope life is treating you well.
The Neo Productions chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
The story is was lovely. Please do update. :))
cand13 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
update please?
Kidiu chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
The chapters have been a little shorter as of late, but I understand you're busy. I'm starting to like the role the flower shop plays, just wish we could see more. I'm wondering if it'll be more important to the developing relationship between Kaito and Shinichi in the future.

I'm sad for Shin, though! A whole month? I would love to read more!