Reviews for What If?
MARDONSGT chapter 20 . 9/24/2016
Great story, just found it. Semper Fi!
one with the moon chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
Ignore my last review my computer glitched
one with the moon chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
P
hawksma chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
Excellent story. I was very entertained. Thanks.
Tilty.bbb chapter 20 . 7/30/2016
This was a fantastic read well done
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 20 . 7/24/2016
Really good story thank you
Ronaldino chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Great story! I felt great reading this part after seeing the movie. This did not disappoint me great job
VioletBuckbeak chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
Oh he got to meet Jack! That is a wonderful additiom. Thank you for that!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
This chapter was hard to read. I was in Harry's place once. I found out I was pregnant and in the next breath discovered I had miscarried. I was 1 secind of pure joy followed by a devastating crash. Your description of Harry's reaction was spot on. Im so sad your family has suffered a similar loss.
dead feather chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
What happened with Ron? That was totally glossed over after him killing Harry. And in te grave yard, why was Pettigrew able to take Harrys blood when Harry was not tied up or anything? What happened with mr Crouch? He was not killed this time but nothing was said. Was MOody still the junior?
Finn5 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Very very wonderful, best story, fantastic, ful of romance, author! ! I always wanted Harry and Hermione to pair up! Thanks so very much to make my wish come true! Thanks thanks a lot!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/22/2016
nice
Guest chapter 17 . 6/22/2016
the thing with filch was funny as hell also awesome not many stories add him or guns for that matter so nice work
Paddybee chapter 16 . 5/15/2016
NOT KIDDY GLOVES! KID GLOVES! ie gloves made of kid leather to enable delicate work with gloved hands, but unsuitable for fisticuffs. Hence- the kid gloves come off when you prepare to fight...
venom90 chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
once i red the part where is said '' one cannot survive without the other'' i knew who it was talking about.
966 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »