Reviews for What If?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Interesting twist hopefully Sirius doesn't get killed this time around. This is the first we have seen of Luna too.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
Hello he might not have been able to fire the toad but he could have had her arrested as well as Fudge for torture and illegal use of a blood quill. Crouch is gone so why has he not got Siriys free yet?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
I still wouldn't trust Dumbledore. Too little too late you old goat. Why haven't they gone to Amelua Harry might not have guessed but I'm sure Hermione will have guessed that a blood quill is illegal?
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Lol Ginny couldn't even be in the same room with him and Hermione was always Harry's choice. Not only that but is if she would have voided it when Harry chose another why hasn't it been voided since Harry publicly chose Hermione a year ago? No toad in the mix with the dementors this time eh? How could Harry know that the gold wouldn't put a dent in his fortune since at this point he only thinks he has the trust fund?
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
So a soul bond which would explain the word engaged beside his name? If he knew that how does he not know that Harry is staying with them? So the potion princess will be at work once again I see. I thought something was off with a one eyed Godric showing and pretty much not telling Harry anything if import at all. He gave himself away for no really good reason.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
So what happened to Ron imperioized or not he did basically cast a killing curse and Killed Harry. Why was there no hooplah at the school or in the papers about Harry once again surviving the killing curse? Since Viktor was never in the equation this time around what has Rita in a twist about so called famous wizards and Hermione?
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Um wouldn't Harry have noticed the use of a shrinking charm on his..um..person when he got dressed lol. Did Gabriele make it up safely and how did Hermione make it onto the platform before Harry did and after Cedric?
Blazeb79 chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
Great story, I absolutely loved it. Very well done. Also im glad you made neville a better friend. I always thought nev and luna would be better friends than gin and ron. Thanks again.
Sammyboy94 chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
I dont like what happened to harry and hermione, i have always been a happy ending kind of guy. I do like the ministry scene, i have some tactical training not really police or military (the instructors were) its solo or single partner stuff like how to clear a house Of home invaders, how to respond to active shooters stuff like that. The sceen wasn't training manual perfect but it got the point across fairly well.
Patty chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Aww this is too sweet _
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
Story turned shit this chapter
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
Did you panic or something when you thought of how to get rid of the Horcrux in Harry? That was ridiculous.
TheLazyHaiku chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
"You are Netchzer. Your philosophies were cynically espoused by the Nazis and manipulated to suit their own diabolical ends. Miss a go." Bill Bailey
DragonTamer01 chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
I have to ask: why did you even include this chapter of Harry's soul being forced out of his body instead of Riddle's? It just seems completely unnecessary to me.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
Great chapter. Is Dumbledore trying to take over the wizarding world? Wow, that's a twist. I like it though. :)
947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »