Reviews for What If?
P0tt3rH34d chapter 20 . 1/23/2016
Loved the story! Progressed through the years fast, but never left any plot holes. Brilliant work!
Daithi4377 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Why Harry ever forgave the prat for turning on him numerous times I will never know? But I don't think Ron himself realizes just how much he gave away in that spat in the common room, Harry did but I wonder if anyone else did though I think the twins have a sneaking suspicion?
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
The dye robes eh...Dumbledore would have loved it. With all her intelligence I'm surprised Hermione was only a Librarian. Why is Minerva the Headmistrwss when Hogwarts proclaimed Harry as the Headmaster as he was the last heir?
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
So his mum came to see him get married?
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
Just how many times will Harry die lol?
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 12/22/2015
Why did they have to lose Severus? Granted Cedric and Sirius did survive but Hedwig dies so that works to cover them? Why did Bill not know about the Horcruxes?
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 12/22/2015
Rather pathetic ending to Bella but I'm glad it was Neville. Why did Harry never go to Gringotts when he turned seventeen? He would have found out for sure that he was Lord Hogwarts?
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Im glad that Harry finally kicked Molly out...it was complete bullshit that she wasn't protetuting her daughter for Harry lol. Inever could understand why they never had Harry in the meeting but then the meeting never really were about killing Voldemort but just controlling Harry in the long run were they.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
Why was Viktor even at the wedding? And why would he go after Hermione nearly two years after the TWT..weird timing was he imperioized?
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Weird sequence with the fighting souls but it was nice to see Hermione get a chance to see Jack.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
I'm glad Harry got a chance to meet his son. Hopefully he can share the memory with Hermione. She kills the BWL with alcohol and poison and she is just sent off to her dorm? Even Dumbledore has to do something about that?
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
Why was there no uproar at Hermione being pregnant at fifteen? As protective ofHermione as Jack and Miranda you would think there would have been some yelling or disappointment because of being so young?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Interesting twist hopefully Sirius doesn't get killed this time around. This is the first we have seen of Luna too.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
Hello he might not have been able to fire the toad but he could have had her arrested as well as Fudge for torture and illegal use of a blood quill. Crouch is gone so why has he not got Siriys free yet?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
I still wouldn't trust Dumbledore. Too little too late you old goat. Why haven't they gone to Amelua Harry might not have guessed but I'm sure Hermione will have guessed that a blood quill is illegal?
959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »