Reviews for What If?
MrsH chapter 13 . 4/8
Thanks for sharing your story. I wish you had a better beta or editor- the word use issues are very distracting. (Defiantly when you mean definitely, for example.)

But the quality of the underlying story has kept me reading in spite of the grammar issues. So thanks for sticking with it!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 4/7
What an egotistical, megalomaniacal, simple minded, jackass!
starlite22 chapter 5 . 4/5
Can't read this Anymore Hermiones mum was attacked, no one asks if she's ok, and they just leave her parents behind, where they can be attacked again?! Seriously?
gleefan2009 chapter 20 . 3/15
love it please write more
TheWarLock666 chapter 17 . 3/4
you must be a star Trek fan after allthe line must be drawn here. this far and no further" Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek:First Contact
TheWarLock666 chapter 14 . 3/4
Live long and prosper? Star TrekxHarry Potter?
watertribegirl chapter 20 . 3/1
I really loved it. I would like to read the squeal
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
She used an enlargement charm? He is a virgin why would she need to the first time they slept together? It kinds ruins this for me why would he care about her going from a c to higher.
mentalbannna23 chapter 20 . 11/2/2016
I hate when I finish reading great fanfiction like this. I wish it would never end.
Dagmar Beck chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
They say if you write about what you know, what you write will be good. I just wanted to thank you for writing this, sharing this
mckertis chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
You CLAIM to be USian, but it is very hard to believe. You are quite atrocious at wielding English language, might as well be Chinese, horrible grammar and terrible syntax is all i see.
MARDONSGT chapter 20 . 9/24/2016
Great story, just found it. Semper Fi!
Howlongcanimakethisuserna chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
Ignore my last review my computer glitched
Howlongcanimakethisuserna chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
P
hawksma chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
Excellent story. I was very entertained. Thanks.
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »