Reviews for What If?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
hate you for causing Hermione to miscarry a baby? not really and don't get me wrong (whoever reads this) it was a terrible thing to read about but its not hate you would have to worry about its all the ladies that read this and then go hunting for you with all manner of sharp pointy things *shutters* I don't envy you when they find you.
Daniel6 chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
In the last as many chapters I've noticed something. Are you on a Star Wars kick? First there was "I find your lack of help disturbing." And also "I see Dumbledore has taught you well." In fact when I read the first it was the line from A New Hope.
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Frank Burns? Ferret Face Frank Burns? Empty Arms Frank Burns? M*A*S*H* Major Frank Burns? Is that where you got the name from?
Toothlessthegreat chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
awesome chap
max11925 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
The funny thing is harry is related to Malfoy his grandmother was Dorea Black-Potter and Narcissa Malfoy was a black so they are related.
Illuviar chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
This is an awesome story! Well done! :)
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
Technically you ARE giving us 20, cause you didnt delete your an,s
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
I thought all that rhyming seemed familiar
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Despite the abnormous amount of hate for ron its remarkably difficult to find a harry prefect story
HPloverharmione chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
omg! you're a guy! waaaaaat!
HPloverharmione chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
isn't hermione too young to be pregnant...she's 15!
and harry and hermione are freaking 15!
they cant be getting wtf?!
DementedMage chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Thanks for last part. I dont like when people in most of Harmony fanfics potray Albus as manupilator, I just read them for sake of Harmony (because its my personal OTP). I hope its going to be good from here with Albus not trying to manupilate Harry's life.
Sammyboy94 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Decent lemon fits the story
Harrypotterlover chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
I loved your book!you should make more harry potter books
Bushkid168 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I really liked the first chapter!

A quick bit of advice: don't clump up so many sentences into each paragraph! It's a lot easier on the eyes!

Keep writing! You're a great author! I can't wait to continue smashing that 'next' button!
904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »