Reviews for What If?
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Very Good writing skills, you have made this very fun to read
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Oh, the wasted potential from when Ron complained about Harry ditching him for a girl. Harry could have faked surprise and say something like "Ron, I didn't know you saw me like that. I'm sorry but I like girls. Don't worry, I'm sure there's a boy somewhere who'll like you, assuming he doesn't mind your table manners."
ElementalMaster16 chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
pretty cool fic! it's a bit of a shame we didn't get to see any of harry's "battle mage" skills. or much of that summoning contract thing. still i really did enjoy it.

keep writing awesome :)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/23/2014
Awesome story
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
hate you for causing Hermione to miscarry a baby? not really and don't get me wrong (whoever reads this) it was a terrible thing to read about but its not hate you would have to worry about its all the ladies that read this and then go hunting for you with all manner of sharp pointy things *shutters* I don't envy you when they find you.
Daniel6 chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
In the last as many chapters I've noticed something. Are you on a Star Wars kick? First there was "I find your lack of help disturbing." And also "I see Dumbledore has taught you well." In fact when I read the first it was the line from A New Hope.
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Frank Burns? Ferret Face Frank Burns? Empty Arms Frank Burns? M*A*S*H* Major Frank Burns? Is that where you got the name from?
Toothlessthegreat chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
awesome chap
max11925 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
The funny thing is harry is related to Malfoy his grandmother was Dorea Black-Potter and Narcissa Malfoy was a black so they are related.
Illuviar chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
This is an awesome story! Well done! :)
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
Technically you ARE giving us 20, cause you didnt delete your an,s
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
I thought all that rhyming seemed familiar
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Despite the abnormous amount of hate for ron its remarkably difficult to find a harry prefect story
HPloverharmione chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
omg! you're a guy! waaaaaat!
HPloverharmione chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
isn't hermione too young to be pregnant...she's 15!
and harry and hermione are freaking 15!
they cant be getting wtf?!
908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »