Reviews for What If?
Patty chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Aww this is too sweet _
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
Story turned shit this chapter
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
Did you panic or something when you thought of how to get rid of the Horcrux in Harry? That was ridiculous.
TheLazyHaiku chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
"You are Netchzer. Your philosophies were cynically espoused by the Nazis and manipulated to suit their own diabolical ends. Miss a go." Bill Bailey
DragonTamer01 chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
I have to ask: why did you even include this chapter of Harry's soul being forced out of his body instead of Riddle's? It just seems completely unnecessary to me.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
Great chapter. Is Dumbledore trying to take over the wizarding world? Wow, that's a twist. I like it though. :)
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
Great chapter.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Wonderful first chapter. It's hard to find good Harmione fics!
TheRavenIs chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
great read
passwalker chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
"but Harry moved quickly, throwing another punch, catching him in the _nose_, shattering it."

since when did Tommy-boy actually have a nose?
BunnyBoo800 chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
I agree with you there. Ginny is indeed an obsessive Stalker. When I read the Harry Potter books and saw the movies, I hated that Harry was paired up with Ginny. I thought that it made no sense at all. He never even talked to Ginny at all during their time at Hogwarts except for the time they talked briefly when he saved her in the Chamber of Secrets, so I really didn't understand why he would marry Ginny. I even had a theory that she might have dosed him with a love potion since fifth year. Same with Ron to Hermione.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I think this premise could have been canon if McGonagall did remember to inform Harry that he's required to open the Ball with the other Champions.. xD

Certainly loved the Weasley Twins. Maybe they can adopt Harry and kick Ron out of the brood? xD
UM chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
Jharry1960 chapter 18 . 5/30/2015
Wow, this story went to hell quickly in two chapters. Harry gets all this knowledge and power and doesn't even try to use it. Same spells, same power. They knock out more than a quarter of the death eaters ( which by your own count means they outnumbered them significantly), get rid of the giants, have the death eaters having to funnel into a kill zone...and because they lose eight people they need to give up? WTF?! Then the death eaters just walk in? HS! This should have been a slaughter. It was set up as a slaughter. If a situation like this had happened during a real battle, under similar parameters and conditions, Voldemort would have been the only one standing five minutes after the giants were gone. It was nice but my suspension of disbelief is not as strong as my total shock that people aware of land mines didn't have twenty automatic weapons take out all the death eaters strolling out in the open down in moments. AND even Riddle could have been laying there bleeding out waiting, disarmed(literally), for the snake to be killed. I absolutely HATE it when the good guys instantaneously become stupid just to keep a story going. Why do writers feel the need to make good people die for no reason? I've heard it was to make it a sacrifice worthy of victory. BS! What about all those who have already died, been raped, or tortured from the first war up to this point. If you have given the light side the means and abilities to rout the bad guys then just have the freaking guts to do it. Are you worried that it isn't dramatic enough to be considered a good story? A good story would not have built up everything they could do and were willing to do and then have them piss it all away making every effort to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Sorry I wasted my time. You're a soldier? Really? Do we really take superior equipment, training, manpower, and tactical capabilities and then try to make it close or lose?
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »