Reviews for What If?
Vukk chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Why the change of mind? Your missing a whole section of the story by having Albus change his plans abruptly.
serenityselena chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
great story ...
dumbledore can be a really controlling old codger ... finally, it seem that he sees the light ... lets hope it will remain the same ...
hope that molly, ron and ginny will get what they deserve ...*evil grin*
it was high time for harry and hermione to get together *huge smile*
eagerly awaiting the next chapter _
Mainiac97 chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Hello! Nice new chapter. it's good to see Dumbledore come clean. please update soon, I'm dying out here!

Until next time, toodles!
Espeon Master Espo chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
hehhehe very nice :3

thought i hope hermione get her pay back for the line she had to write
DarkHeart81 chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Good chapter. I was hoping to see Harry and Hermione not stand for anything that Umbridge does. I couldn't help imaging that, the next DADA class after Hermione's detention, Harry would pull out a gun and shoot the toad in the head. Of course that wouldn't fit with this fic so oh well. lol

Am glad to see Dumbles coming clean. Guess he has a bit of brains after all.
melferd chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
He can be taught? How is this possible? I mean, yea! He can be taught!

Very old dog new trick Win! with a side order of smooshed Voldie. Woot!
Booklvr.Annie chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Great chapter! im glad Dumbledore is on harrys side now.
dadscooking chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
I really liked that Dumbledore realized his manipulations at the end and is correcting his plans. Its is becoming clich├ęd to have him be consistently manipulative, and while I enjoy those stories, this was a nice turn.
ILuvLuckyandElizabeth chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
This Is So Good and I Can't wait 4 more keep it up and update soon
Darkangel665 chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
FINALLY! That is all I can say is finally. Dumbledore finally fot his head out of his but. So thanks can't wait for the next chapter.
nxkris chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
interesting story. i love the turn about with dumbledores current plans. also, you should consider having harry tell dumbledore about the blood quill once training begins, he may not have political power at the moment, but he could tell people still in power or use magical power to win over that issue. update soon.
GinnyLover14 chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
YAY! Albus got his head out of his ass! Lets hope it stays out!
sableye chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
This chapter was very good.

It's very good that Hermione is going to give Harry an reward at christmas if he doesn't stoop to Umbridge's low insults.

It was good that Hermione and Harry are helping training others for the battle with Voldemort.

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
phantombrick chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
This story I must say is very well written. I am looking forward to reading more.
peruser chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
OH THANK GOODNESS! Has that old jackass followed his brother's advice, and stopped thinking that he needs to micromanage and control Harry's every breath? Will he finally stop being a hinderance and become a help? Or, is Dumbledore to stuck on the idea of his own glory? I hope that Harry and Hermoine can do something about Umbridge and Fudge. Her using the blood quill on Hermoine is illegal. Can't she and Harry go to the DMLE, more specifically Madam Bones?
946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »