Reviews for What If?
Continue,
Z.
badkidoh chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Another good chapter.
Great work on the lemon.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
great chapter, cant wait for more.
120991ln chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
CONTINUE LOVING IT
sableye chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
This chapter was very good.

It was very good that Dumbledore is going to try and help Harry and Hermione.

It was a very good christmas Harry and Hermione had.

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Pouyan chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
first i was disappointed that your story shows dumbel as a good man then comes out his manipulation and i was thinking there is still hope for your story and then come apologizing dumbel and now i think your story is doomed really when do you seen a person that done everything bad to somebody that he seems as a tool go on his knees and say "i am sorry" and the other person say "okay dont do it again we are still friends". next time please decide course of story befire writing it, please.
almac1991 chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
AWESOME CHAPTER! love the proposals! the 180 is brilliant! loved it completely! and the lemony was awesome! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
NatsNeko chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
Yay an update! Haha. At first I saw six chapters, but then I was like...wait...seven? Another chapter? Score. :D Haha. Good old Dumbles finally figuring it out. Cute little Christmas scene. Update as soon as you can!
iiWishUponAStar
NatsNeko chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Aw I really like this. Crazy Umbitch. Stupid fan girl ginny. Hate them both. Harry/Hermione forever. If you really want to read a really good Harmony story, look up H J Potter by S.M Wane. It's amazing.
iiWishUponAStar
Cateagle chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
Good to see a Dumbles with the sense to step back when he realizes his time "on stage" is up; he can still do a lot as mentor to Harry and that'll be worth quite a lot as well as go a fair way toward rebuilding his relationship with Harry. Now, I quite like how close Harry & Hermione have come and the lemon was nicely done, sounding much as it should for the first time for both of them; I suspect they are going to work most diligently at improving this aspect of their lives.
xBloodSplatter chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Fantastic story, great chapter. I'm glad that Dumbledore has finally come to his senses and realized the truth. This should make for some very interesting next couple chapters. Can't wait for an update, good work.
xBloodSplatter chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Great chapter, glad they found out about the contract.
xBloodSplatter chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Great chapter.
xBloodSplatter chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Great chapter, I really like your style.
xBloodSplatter chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Great chapter, ya you do have above average writing skills. Great story.
965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »