Reviews for What If?
Kitsune Shinigami99 chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Loved this chapter, keep doing the good work
Edmond O'Donald chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Not bad. I'm enjoying this. You need to pay better attention to your grammar, though. You wrote:

"more harsher hexes"

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

You WOULD write "Harsher hexes" or "the harshest hexes" but "more harsher hexes" just doesn't work. You can't modify a comparative.

Please...find someone who has a Master's in English and knows grammar better than you do. It will drastically improve your (technical) writing.

Regards,

the_scribbler
Cateagle chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Tommy-boy and his minions just thought Harry was dangerous before. I rather suspect he's trained hard all summer and it's now a *lot* more personal. Bellatri, especially, should watch herself around him, and around Neville, too, for that matter, as there's a lot of emotional baggage present that could ramp up power against her.
NatsNeko chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Does this happen evertime? I go to read and review...and then there's another chapter? Score. Again. Yay, Sirius lived! But they lost the baby..aw how sad. Ginny. Must. Die. Anyway, update soon!
iiWishUponAStar
ILuvLuckyandElizabeth chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
This Is So Good and I Can't wait 4 more I Am really loving this story But i hope that nothing happends to the baby so update soon thanks and good luck
NatsNeko chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Woo! Off to get Voldy. Can't wait! And Hermione's pregnant! Whoop. I wonder if Lily was a little bit of Seer...maybe a dream predictor person. XP Haha Umbridge is out. Anyway, update soon!
iiWishUponAStar
DarkHeart81 chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Good chapter. Loved to see Umbridge taken out. :) And Hermione pregnant... I have a bad feeling about the next chapter... Am guessing Hermione will be injured and lose the baby.
jkarr chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
interesting story. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Anime Princess chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
What about Hermione and Harry's baby?
That's a dangerous situation to go into normally, it's ten times worse to go in pregnant!
I LOVE how they got rid of Umbridge!
And how Fudge was so HAPPY to finally get Harry only to have the situation turn on him! LOL
POST MORE ASAP!
Love ya,
Sam
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
This is a really amusing chapter but-IS HERMIONE TRULY GOING TO FIGHT IN HER CONIDTION?

UPDATE!
sableye chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
This chapter was very good.

It was good that they caught Umbridge out for doing the wrong thing about the blood quill.

It was very good that Harry and Hermione were having fun.

It was good that they are starting their own group to combat the enemies.

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
badkidoh chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Yet another great chapter.

It seems to be a bad idea to have Hermione get pregnant with 2 more years of school and giving birth in December of her 6th if harry has the money so they don't need to work I would think Hermione would still want to finish school also it seems very unlikely that Hermione wouldn't think of her future and let herself get pregnant by not having safe sex.
ashleyworman chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
I really like where this story is going. And those people who don't like Dumbledore's 180 can stop reading if it's that big of a deal. I personally liked it. I liked Lily's dream journal. Very creative add in.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Great chapter! i like how you got rid of umbitch, good job.
Dobby'sPolkaDottedSocks chapter 8 . 5/1/2010