Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Arkchou chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
The two guys always have a poor communication. Dean can look "Sam directly in the eyes – in the mirror", that was good!

I also believe Kripke will fix them, because I so miss former them. Thx for writing!
skylarkfreedom chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I love this story. Personally, I wish this could have played out in the episode, it would have been awesome to watch.
gengen0776 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Nicely captured! I loved this bro moment! hehe and the end when Dean asks to be let out of this ginormous chickflick moment hehe made me chuckle...Also, the mention of Dean's swagger and how Sam always tried to emulate it made me smile...I miss the old Dean...but it would not make sense for him to be that Dean now...He is broken and worn down but like you said Kripke will fix them before he leaves them...Must have faith in the Kripke!

I think you really captured the essence of tonight's epi here! A lil sad they could have kept Adam around for a bit...who knows maybe season 6 will be them taking Adam out and showing him the world! lol Miss you! Love you! HUGS Gen
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
You DID capture, in my opinion, where the boys are emotionally right now. I would be proud of this piece, because it was very heart-renching to read! You kept both boys in character nicely, and both the dialogue and descriptions were well done! Keep up the good work! :D
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
my favorite things about this story:

Sam hugs Dean-tight so he can't get away or not face the mirror that Sam wants his brother to see how he see's him in.

Sam explains himself clearly, that his POV was always self centric coz Dean made him feel that he WAS the center of the universe.

That Sam never knew Dean had hurt feelings coz Dean made sure Sam never saw them. He understood now it was a misguided way of making him feel protected and secure.

That the only blame he allows Dean to feel is that he always tried to be too tough, on himself and never asked enough of Sam.

That each brother knew, with out words, the full force of the love they were trying to express from simple the expressions of their eyes and it underscored the truth of what they said to eachother.

That ultimately Sam had learned to be supportive to Dean, even if it took manhandling the stubborn sonofagun to get his attention (LOL)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I loved it! I know kripke will fix them too! just hope he does it fast!*fingers crossed*
Rhesa chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
love it! Would love to see it on the show. I think you have beutifully captured why both boys feel the way they do and why meither has been able to understand fully the others feelings at times.

Great story
Crimson1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I wish I was as confident in Kripke. I'm really trying, but the boys just can't get beaten down anymore.

I wish Sam had been able to grab Dean like this and force him to listen just long enough to realize where they both stand right now. Maybe he still will. I've been playing similar scenes to this in my head for weeks, trying to think of the right way they could get back to being the brothers we love and miss so much. Well done.

Now get working on that awful RL! :-) Just think, the sooner its all done and behind you, the more you can enjoy tomorrow night's ep.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
lol Is there a time stamp as it goes under the door? That's cute. ;p

I liked this. They need to have something like happen for them, and not slip back into the old ways. It needs to really sink in. They've both been wrong.

Nicely done. :)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I think you did a great job showing how both brothers are hurting and trying to find a way to understand each other and heal. Really great read!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Well, I personally thought this was awesome. I think you capture both of them perfectly and I would love to see this scene in the show. There was something very powerful about Sam holding Dean and forcing him to look in the mirror (as Dean struggles frantically not to). To me that spoke volumes.
Kelcor chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Awesome job, Girlfriend! :o) I loved this! Can't wait for the next ep! Talk soon, 'k! I'm sure you'll do great on your "ISP Connections and Legal Protections" paper! YOU GO GIRL! :o) *hugs*

sylia91 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Loved this fic! Really want to see the boys moving towards each other at the same time. Dean's been beaten down so many times I don't think he feels he can keep pulling himself up by will much as the last few episodes have been the angels or whatever demon forces trying to break Dean down and break his confidence, it also allowed Sam to see all the vulnerabilities that Dean has been trying to hide all this time and opened his eyes to how his actions have affected Dean. I think Sam has always been sure of Dean's love for him and he never realized that Dean on the other hand has never been as certain of the same from any of his family.