Reviews for Things Change
Owl's Prayer chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
One word: pretty. I don't know how else I can describe it, it's just so...pretty :)
Terra.L chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
That's a nice image you painted (: Allen and Kanda growing up together their whole lives. Fantastic story, keep writing please.
zeKaien chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
i like how this story didn't end up in smut. one-shots tend to do that these days... and it gets boring. i like your plot too.
Nike Femme chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Really like how you've made them normal teenagers, as you say, while still capturing the character quirks that make them...well, Allen and Kanda. Thanks for the read.
Szayelaporro chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I absolutely bloody love this! it was so sweet!
flygon3300 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
i like apples :D
moshimellow chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Mmm apples.. Kanda.. mmm. X3
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Omg. This is like milkshake or something. There's a mix of everything. Cuteness, pain, sweetness, humor, and stuff that makes you smile like crazy without you noticing until your cheeks hurts from smiling too much.

I absolutely love this. You have to write more of them being teens.
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011

I know they are somewhat canon... but they are terrible for eachother...

Lilec Hamira Amdciez chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wow. Only you could get me to read Yullen. hrr. I love you. like, forever. You're awesome.
stxrseekers chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Should have found this sooner.

So, to start off, I absolutely adore this and the idea of them meeting as kids. I love how you wrote it, I love what you wrote, and hell, while I'm at it, I'm pretty sure I love you too.

In a totally awesome way, because you are definitely one of my favorite writers. You write allen/kanda like a freakin' pro, and the way you pin down the characters (Komui in Decagonal is amazing and if anyone is reading this, go read Decagonal, and review, because it's worth it and you won't regret it. 'Kay? 'Kay.) is perfect and you nail the personalities really well.

That says a lot because I used to hate AUs, but they are currently reaching my favorite type of story right now. DGM wise, anyways. I'm workin' on one. It feels weird, but I like it. Anyways, I'll stop rambling.

I think that's all I can say. I wouldn't be able to do the story justice with my compliments, but know you have them. Bottom line?

...I love this so much.
TheLittleDream chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
...well...crap...this made me cry. D:

so frikkin' awesome. you have no idea how much i love this, and the your writing just portrays the raw feeling so well. at least to me. *sniff*

amazing job! one of the best yullen fics i've ever had the pleasure of reading!
Lunarius-Chibi chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow, i love this! Nice job...I'm in the process of writing a DGM Yullen oneshot (its suppose to be a oneshot), I'm reading Yullen in order to keep my muse alive...
Shinsetsu13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
that was like one of the best fics i have ever fucking read! i mean it was amazing! i loved it so much!
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Lovely... Just freakin' lovely! This was my favorite line: "He tasted like something precious that Allen wanted bottle up, and keep with him, and take a sip of (every now and again)." Great job!