Reviews for Prove It
Bad Touch Magical Girls chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Awwww Poor Alfie!
The ending was really funny for me, because my version of Mexico is a girl. (Her cat is called meoxico.)
keisan chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oh dear. America, you just don't know when enough is enough. I wonder when they'll make up. Mind you, Canada will have to forgive him, because I can't see America figuring out what he did... Could be a good story tho.
Nokturna168 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was a well written, but I feel as if there could have been more. This is a great fic, don't get me wrong, and it was finished nicely. /But/ I don't understand how the title ties into the story. And why is Canada so upset? Is it only because America forgets him sometimes? Is there more to it? I'm not sure. But anyway, it was still an awesome fic, and I enjoyed reading it.

*Also, is there going to be more? Because I want to read more I want to see them work this out. :)*
BoredOfHerHead chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
O.O For some very odd reason, the beginning really, really turned me on. -hides under blankets- What is wrong with me?

Anway, yeah I love this.
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I want moooooore.

Keep writing.
amster chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
omg why must you have so many good ideas for hetalia fic! this is tortuous :( please write more
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
aww. Alfred's not gettn' any tonight~
aznkungfugeneration chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I like this! please keep writing it!
xLotusxInxBloomx chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
AGHHHHHH! DDD: Is that the end? NOO, IT CAN'T BE!
HAjfksdhfkjhsd chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oh, America, you poor fool...
I love how you write Canada. Seriously, he's perfectly in character in my opinion. You're amazing~
Kendall N.S chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I like it.

Update soon~

~Kendall
Albinokitten chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oi I so much want to find out what's behind all this! please continue
Tainted Tuesday chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I is looking forward to your updates. A lot.

Lovin' Canada so hard at this point C:
Sybil Corvax chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
jyj chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
YES! I love your fics 3

keep the america x canada love coming 3

hehe, very interesting start so far

PLEASE CONTINUE! 3