Reviews for Desecration
laintjie chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Thank you for writing this, it is exquisite!
CdB55 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I can only hope that you come up with the solution that is in the books: that you can't confess someone who is already in love with you.
UnguidedLight chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Awesome :-p
UpsyDownsy chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Ouch. That was painful to read. But also achingly beautiful. Talk about your epic love stories, wow! Stunning writing and highly realistic in terms of being true to the show. Awesome stuff!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Sad,but beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.
LiquidV chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
As much as I enjoy well written smut, I really like the direction you took this. Both characters are written perfectly.
Just.Call.Me.Girl.Friday chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Seriously if Kahlan HAS too chose between Richard & Cara ... I don't think she ever could chose. heck I think she'll chose Zedd just to get out of the situation.

Poor Kahlan. Two people very much in love with her ... and she's afraid that her Confessor power will over come them if she ever slept with either of them.

Once Richard & Cara figure out a way to protect them from Kahlan's confessor power ... and once Kahlan realizes that they are protected ... and she can love them as a full woman ... now that would be an interested triangle. Whom will Kahlan freely give herself too ... Richard, a man whom truly was her first friend and love ... Cara, a woman whom truly became her friend and love.

Perhaps Kahlan should chose BOTH the Seeker and the Mod Sith whom sworn to protect him with her own life. Now that would be a interesting and very hot threesome right there.
ahhpleezeninja chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Loved it! I knew that as soon as Desecration ended the Cara/Kahlan fics would be coming out and I have to say yours is the best. I loved how Cara with just a few words and a passionate kiss make Kahlan realize that her life is important to Cara (sort of in the way Kahlan's life is to Richard). Beautiful!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
THAT...WAS...BEAUTIFUL~! BELIEVE IT~!
cellochick373 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hurray ) They're so adorable, the way you write them...and their relationship really does have so much tension and constant simmering heat just below the surface, though sadly I'm afraid that's all it'll ever be :P Oh well...I suppose your lovely fics will have to do ) Very well written as always, and I completely understand staying away from smut for the moment...hopefully something will happen on the show that gives you a way to work around it though! ;)