Reviews for Chuck and Sarah Vs the BamChickaWowWow
someguy3214 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
these were funny except for that last one, which is incredibly disturbing. although I have to say if they had made walker need meds to keep from acting crazy on the show it would have been interesting.
anthropocene chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Meant to review this a while back...sorry I let it slip.
I read the whole thing out loud to my wife in bed late one night. I know what makes her laugh. This sure did. Me too. A great blend of warped humor and deep love for the characters. Bravo!
s-david-m chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Twisted and funny!
Dude chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
This is quite disturbing and I think my brain will be scarred forever. But if that was your objective I have to say mission accomplished.
Nick CHARAH chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Oh Wep you sick little f***er. 3 but I love you for it...
NickyR chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
wow that chapter definitely had me laughing... thank you i needed that between study breaks... sorry the review is so late... will there be future updates ?
coreymon77 chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
okay, those were all disturbing...genuinely disturbing. Something is very, very, very wrong with you people. You are all very, very sick people and probably need all kinds of help.

Although, that was kinda the point, wasn't it? :P Mission accomplished!

I'm gonna go try and get the various images from these stories out of my brain before I go to sleep, or there will be nightmares.

until next time,

coreymon77
Mooncow33 chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
wow...that's disturbing, i do like the mental image of bryce locking himself in the bathroom and crying
P.J. Murphy chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
See, Bryce shouldn't be doing the jobs Sarah wants to do. (job being the operative word here :-D ) That's how you get stylishly killed.

I'm still laughing my head off all this time later.
P.J. Murphy chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Men. Pussies.

Sounds like Wep could have written for a very kinky part of Veridian Dynamics. (Better off Ted reference; I'm gonna miss that show)

You do have to be careful what you wish for when you want someone like Sarah Walker. :-D

Great stuff.
P.J. Murphy chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
I'm guessing if nothing else, Sarah would certainly know how to put the turrets to use. :-D

Great chapter. Sorry I forgot to review it sooner.
Earnie chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
If you could you could continue this by adding chapters dealing with what happened on the train between Chuck and Sara
jagged1 chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
Hi DD!
Well, that was just utterly wicked - hehe. And, quite the mood killer. Thanks for the laughs, all!
jagged1 chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Well, each time I hit the forward button to the next chapter, I wonder, 'how could it get more depraved?' and I've yet to be - hmm - is disappointed the right word? haha!
Nice..
jagged1 chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Rumor has it that you like to * - LOL.
Well, it was a slash story I can love. (especially the creepy hand at the end..)