Reviews for Revenge
Technomad chapter 1 . 1/12
An interesting premise, but the movie was clearly set in Philadelphia.
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
yeeeeah...no...no sry but i cant take your idea about clyde seriously...its to OC
Clyde had his problems with the flaws and corruption within the law system and not with nick whom he actually wanted to teach and see that ideals and lifes are forfaid in this system that takes to much liberties and cares seldomly for fairness.

He would never have touched the family of nick...thats also a point of the movie, nick brings them to safety because he thinks clyde is insane even so clyde is very sane but sees what nick is not seeing.
Anna chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ok let me start off with I love the story very good now on to the dumb jack ass that reviewed about "saving" our guns first off I feel for the guy he lost wife and his baby girl I think Darby got what was coming to him but the other murders wasn't needed there was no reason to kill everyone else C lost himself he became insane so no we don't need a real C we have too many deaths in this world thanks to jackasses like you we don't need guns only cops and military should have them so shove this "saving our guns" thing where the sun don't shine! Again about the story love it
marcus chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
meh... A lot of people missed the point of the movie which it seems like you did as well. It was not about revenge. He did not kill everyone for his wife and daughter. It was all about fixing a broken system. this should not have been a movie, but instead a tv show which shows a man that loses his family(the trigger) and realizes he has the abilities to create real and true change. Had the movie not ended and the character was real his motives would have lead him to kill presidents, judges, and almost all government officials, and while doing it all waking up the truely law abiding citizens in this country, make people realize this country is broken and does need to be fixed...thats the ending that would have been the most impressive, but our government doesnt want people to realize that Clyde the "psycopath" wasnt crazy at all. Actually very sane, and very aware of the corruption in our terribly flawed power hungry politicians, In my opinion the country needs a Clyde and i respect everything the man did in the movie. We are at war with ourselves for our country and you cant win a real war without casualties. Everyone he killed besides the guy who killed his family were all puzzle pieces to a much bigger picture. May a true clyde step up soon and save our guns! #patriotsnation!
suns and stars chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
amazing
suns and stars chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
how in the world do you come up with such amazing yet bone chilling idea's
suns and stars chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
that gave me chills
suns and stars chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
man oh man i'm liking this story
dragon1994 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
You should make a sequel to this .
dragon1994 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Write were chapters please. Oh but make this rated M add in sex scenes with Clyde and Denise.
The Black Muse chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
You do know this was in Philidelphia right. I mean that was kind of mentioned about 15 fricken times in the movie.
Gene's Gal chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Whoa, massive cliffhanger there! Really feel for Denise here, torn between her feelings for Clyde and the horror of what he has done lately. Now he's more or less kidnapped her! Can't wait for the next chapter, it was worth the wait!
ahriman123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
thank you man! I didn't like the ending as well, entire movie I was like: Go Clyde! Go! KILL ALL THOSE GODLESS BASTARDS!. and then he got offed lamely :l and Nick, the main assh*le lived happyli ever after. unfair! so thank you :)
NightmaraErik chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Muhaha! Continue... That Phantom connection actually quite hilarious well, because Gerry Butler played BOTH clyde and erik. That's a weird connection... muhaha

You know you want him, Denise.

Nightmarea
Gene's Gal chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Oh My God, I LOVE this chapter! Clyde as the Phantom? YUMMY! I adored the dream until she took off the mask, gave me a chill when he chased her. Don't deny it, Denise. You are falling for him badly. Can't wait for more, I'm seriously enjoying this story. Keep it up!