Reviews for Secret Passion
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Where are my promise cookies and yoai
more please chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
MUST HAVE OR I WILL DIE!
18plusForMe chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Damn! Why stop there! Youre torturing me!
ixishxallixx chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
You gotta write more... :P Make sure Len doesn't die from Gakupo's 'skills'. :D
cuteandcuddly chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Kya, you can't leave it at that! You must update!
cuteandcuddly chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Mm, lovely ;)
Layla chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I love this story so far... But you can't leave me with a threesome cliffhanger! If I were you... I would make Len wear a sexy catwoman outfit. Len tight leather HOTTTT
Yoko Fujioka chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Yoko: oooh! I can't wait for that! *giggles, blushing furiously*

Len: your just as bad as Miku...

Yoko: Yep, and don't you forget it! *karate-chop's Len's head randomly for no apparent reason other than she felt like it*

Len: *looks up at Yoko, eyes filled with tears*

Yoko: waaaaaaah, I'm sorry Len-Len!

Len: len..len...? *depressed marks*

Yoko: sorry Len-len, i'd love to talk more, but I've got strawberry pocky and yaoi to pick up! *skips away singing off-key for the whole world to hear*

Kaito: well that was a bit odd.

Gakupo: Yea, tell me about it! *covers his ears to avoid Yoko's bad singing skills*

Yoko: How dare you! My voice is gorgeous, almost as much as i am! *roses bloom in the background*

Len: *snickers*

Gakupo: *plain bursts out laughing*

Yoko: *angry mark* How...DAAAAAARE YOOOOUUUUU! *punches Len and gakupo through the roof-literally*

Kaito: I'll catch you! *holds arms out to catch Gakupo*

Yoko: look! Ice cream!

Kaito: where? *lowers his arms and looks in the opposite direction, causing Gakupo to fall painfully on the hard concrete, Len falling gracefully on top of him*

Yoko: *runs away from an angry Gakupo laughing all the way*
CocotierChat chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh my
hikaru chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Interesting...

I'm curious to see how this plays out. Though I'm not too fond of throwing Len into all this...I like your writing style so we'll see how it goes wont we.

I look forward to the next chapter! _

Thank you.

Hikaru
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
? Aw, I'm so sorry! You've no reviews! *hugs and gives a lemon cookie* Keep writing! But... um... what is the plot of this story, again?