Reviews for The Life Behind A Paradox Wrapped In An Oxymoron
short and sassy chapter 1 . 11/16
any hope of a finish for this story? such good reviews, so long waiting for complete
Charmedandcriminalmindsrock chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Please continue please pretty please with a cherry on top
Just someone chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
Hey there, I know it's been a looong time, but you'd make me very happy if you continue this story :).
I just found this today and loooove it, please, please don't give up on it.
All the best.
ShortandSassy chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
any hope of another chapter?

Soon, maybe?

hope so~

thank you!
Azzi.Turner chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
YAY! That was AWESOME. But aww, Charlie's leaving, and Amy's here. How will Abby deal with Charlie leaving? How will she manage having a younger brother living with her? How many Seasame streets will she watch (EPIC LINE by the way :) ) Looking forward to more (as always)

just-off-the-key-off-reason chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to see how Abby deals with Charlie being gone and having Amy there.
NCISisbest chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
AWWW! Cute!
KmJ13 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
"Steve she's loosing too much blood!"

very good indeed
just-off-the-key-off-reason chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
Awwww! This chapter was so adorable! I love how Charlie asked them to name the baby Kevin. Abby's comments about the baby were great! I actually have a friend who asked her parents to take her baby brother back. Thanks for the great chapter!
Azzi.Turner chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
Awww, Charlie was so sweet to go and ask if they could name the baby Kevin. Abby's so cute telling her brother to study for his tests. Love, love, LOVE this chapter

Werewolfbites chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
Please update soon! Lol, and yeah filler chapters are a pain, but they are essential to stories. Also live how you put Ducky's dad in this!
Werewolfbites chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I am glad I found this! I love how spot on you have Abby at a young age protrayed! Keep up the good work! :))
just-off-the-key-off-reason chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
I'm so glad you updated! YAY! Charlie's back! I love Abby meeting people related to the NCIS team. Ducky's dad was great.I love it, and I can't wait for the next update!
Azzi.Turner chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
yay! An update! I can not tell you how happy I was when I clicked onto FF.N and saw this story at the top of the list. Okay, onto the review; Charlie's back, yes! Good, Charlie was good for Abby, to have someone she could talk to.

Ducky's dad, fantastic, love the idea to have Abby meet some people related to the NCIS team.

Aww, poor Gloria, bed rest will suck.

And as always, I love, love, love this story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter

just-off-the-key-off-reason chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
I can't imagine how scary that must have been for Abby. Charlie will come back, right? Update soon, please!