Reviews for Dare
Lol very in character
HermioneMaggieJareau chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is hilarious!
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
OH MY GOD! LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHA I THINK I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING SO FUNNY BOUT HOUSE :D
writergirl99 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ha! I really liked this one. I liked the dare in the show, but I think I prefered this one here! This was so well written! I loved it!
emattbax chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Awesome. :D

I've read both versions, and I can't tell which one I like better. House's reactions are equally realistic (assuming that Wilson would realistically kiss House), and the endings are fantastic. :)

Also, I do believe that thirteen is so much more like-able the way you've written her. How can you not love someone that makes Wilson and House get it on? :P
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Um, still kinda slash, but I get the distinction. Great Thirteen characterization, in any case. I'm off to read Dare 2. *anticipation*

~ Oasis
ProudToBe-LimpingTwerp chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Lol. I love Hilson, but both versions are awesome. And hilarious.
GoonieGirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
That was a really hilarious story! I don't normally watch house cause I usually end up watching a british show that night. And no I don't live in england... But I did catch that one and loved it. Thanks for the laugh...
cakreut12 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
ahaha this was great

I was thinking it was going to be some stupid little fangirl fantasy but everyone was in character
emmiswe chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
So good, So IC, great job!
housestartrek chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
LOL
me chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
A much better dare than stealing a dollar. :)
B. Noir chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Great idea! :D I really liked it

(and House's reaction, so like him! I can totally imagine him just saying that)